Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidence?

Official Trump shirt: https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...rica-first-tee

58rexkf4ff851.jpg

Originally posted by CMD View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46233[/ATTACH]
    Obviously they modeled it on the Nazi symbol!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That's what's so charming about our so-called president! He often says/does stuff that can be interpreted as a racist dog-whistle!

ps. while he's clearly not the brightest bulb in the package, and his ability to hire competent people is questionable at best, the above has happened far too often for every single incident to be a mere coincidence.

Comment

Of course it isn't. That black guy wants to round up every Jew he can find and gas them!!
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The eagle is a symbol that has long been associated with the United States, and the direction it faces has varied over time.

So this is much ado about nothing.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

History of the US Presidential Seal showing a variety of left and right facing eagles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_o..._United_States

Comment

You RACIST, you, picking on a black man!

Yes, coincidence. The Old Testament uses the Eagle to show strength and beauty.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                That's what's so charming about our so-called president! He often says/does stuff that can be interpreted as a racist dog-whistle!

ps. while he's clearly not the brightest bulb in the package, and his ability to hire competent people is questionable at best, the above has happened far too often for every single incident to be a mere coincidence.
                Seeing patterns of behavior everywhere that don't exist is called paranoid delusion. It's a real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  Seeing patterns of behavior everywhere that don't exist is called paranoid delusion. It's a real thing.

Comment

marine.jpg

Who volunteers to tell a US Marine that they're a bunch of Nazis?
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      Seeing patterns of behavior everywhere that don't exist is called paranoid delusion.
                      No it's not

Trump has a documented history of exhibiting racist traits, and that history stretches long before he ever decided to ruin the country by becoming a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                        No it's not

Trump has a documented history of exhibiting racist traits, and that history stretches long before he ever decided to ruin the country by becoming a politician.
                        If you think that symbol represents nazism and thus proves Trump is a white supremacist because it's part of a pattern of behavior you believe he displays over and over again, you're delusional. I mean, that's what you said.

Comment

In this case, the design is so identical that a coincidence is very unlikely. Since it's so obvious, I suspect it's a troll job on the part of whoever designed it.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            In this case, the design is so identical that a coincidence is very unlikely. Since it's so obvious, I suspect it's a troll job on the part of whoever designed it.
                            So the Marine Corp is run by a bunch of nazis? Or could it be that Trump, who loves the military, fashioned it after that symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              None of the above. It's a common symbol that has been widely associated with the United States for over 200-years.

Comment