Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Itís time to talk about whatís going on with Donald Trumpís cognitive abilities

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Itís time to talk about whatís going on with Donald Trumpís cognitive abilities

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...ilities/30250/

Frustrated by the rather childish and amateur Trump campaign ads on my Facebook newsfeed, I asked whether Donald Trump was running for president of the United States or president of his fifth grade student council. Not only does he use the same repetitive nonsense about Joe Biden losing his cognitive abilities, the production value of these ads is terrible. Iím probably not alone in this either Ė seeing that itís a desperate and hollow attack that doesnít distract from how woefully incompetent Donald Trump has been as president.

When Biden himself was being interviewed on television about Donald Trumpís latest scandal involving Russia Ė namely, Trumpís attempts to plead ignorance on the whole thing Ė he decided to go there and ask if Trumpís memory was okay. Biden pointed out: ďThis president talks about cognitive ability. He doesnít seem to be cognitively aware of whatís going on. He either reads and/or gets briefed on important issues and he forgets it, or he doesnít think itís necessary that he needs to know it.Ē

This is a serious concern that Palmer Report has been asking for awhile, and itís time that the mainstream media starts to ask it as well. Joe Biden pushed even further, asking why Trump didnít check with the intelligence communities to see if the issue had been resolved, which means heís either physically incapable of performing his duties as president, or dangerously corrupt, though the majority of our readers have probably believed it to be a combination of both of these things for a long time.

When President Reagan sought re-election and the subject of his age came up at a debate, he famously quipped that he would refuse to exploit his opponentís ďyouth and inexperienceĒ Ė a reply that even got a laugh from his opponent, former Vice President Mondale. Many people remember that as the moment when it was clear Reagan would win. For Joe Biden, this may have been one of those moments.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Palmer Report? Really?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    The Palmer Report? Really?
    This thread is the first time I've ever heard of it. After a few minutes of poking around it, I've concluded it's a relatively small media-blog that's pretty strongly anti-Trump. I'm surprised by the number of comments some of the articles get, though, so just how small it is I can't be sure.

---

Back on topic: I've been questioning Trump's mental acuity since the first time I heard him speak in front of a crowd. When left to his own devices, he has difficulty expressing thoughts coherently, and tends to drift from one idea to another without completing any of them.

I hate to keep bringing him up, but I love John Oliver's show. A few years back, he did a segment on Trump's speeches, noticing that Trump sounded exactly like what you'd get if you typed an entire paragraph on your iPhone, using only predictive text to complete each word.

Here's the two and a half minute clip from that episode (brief language warning close to 1:20):

Last edited by Whateverman; 07-04-2020 at 09:14 PM.

4. Amen whag amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nothing but a feeble attempt to distract attention away from the fact that the left is trying to foist someone who is undeniably brain addled and suffering from dementia onto the American public as a replacement

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

6. Amen Sparko, RumTumTugger, Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    This thread is the first time I've ever heard of it. After a few minutes of poking around it, I've concluded it's a relatively small media-blog that's pretty strongly anti-Trump. I'm surprised by the number of comments some of the articles get, though, so just how small it is I can't be sure.

---

Back on topic: I've been questioning Trump's mental acuity since the first time I heard him speak in front of a crowd. When left to his own devices, he has difficulty expressing thoughts coherently, and tends to drift from one idea to another without completing any of them.

I hate to keep bringing him up, but I love John Oliver's show. A few years back, he did a segment on Trump's speeches, noticing that Trump sounded exactly like what you'd get if you typed an entire paragraph on your iPhone, using only predictive text to complete each word.

Here's the two and a half minute clip from that episode (brief language warning close to 1:20):

John Oliver is hilarious. Love that guy.

8. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    John Oliver is hilarious. Love that guy.
    Too bad he doesn't trouble himself very much over details like facts and accuracy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

10. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Nothing but a feeble attempt to distract attention away from the fact that the left is trying to foist someone who is undeniably brain addled and suffering from dementia onto the American public as a replacement
    I guess people are in for the funniest (in a tragic way) presidential debates ever!

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    At least we no longer hear nonsense about Trump being a secret super genius.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    At least we no longer hear nonsense about Trump being a secret super genius.
    You don't have to be a super genius when your opponents keep acting like fools and idiots.

14. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    I guess people are in for the funniest (in a tragic way) presidential debates ever!
    More than a few rumblings from the Democrats laying groundwork to cancel any debates.

Trump actually fared well against Hillary. Biden appears to be growing increasingly senile every week. He might very well wander off stage like he's done recently during video press releases/speeches like he's forgot what he's doing or where he is.
    Last edited by rogue06; 07-05-2020 at 03:36 AM. Reason: remove a "to"