Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Cor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Cor

Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine

Now, don't go gettin' your nickers in a bunch....

I mainly put this here because I had pretty well forgotten all about our ... um.... "interesting"... Farrakhan.

farrakhan.jpg

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan trended on Twitter on Saturday after he accused Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates of trying to “depopulate the Earth” through the development of vaccines aimed at ending the coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking at Nation of Islam headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan urged African leaders and his followers to avoid accepting vaccines and medications developed by Western scientists.

“I say to my brothers and sisters in Africa, if they come up with a vaccine, be careful. Don’t let them vaccinate you with their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication,” Farrakhan said during the speech, which he gives annually on the Fourth of July.

“Do not take their medication,” the 87-year-old firebrand continued.

This year’s speech drew particular attention after Fox Soul, a division of 21st Century Fox, came under fire for planning to stream the event online. Farrakhan has a history of making anti-Semitic remarks.

Farrakhan proposed convening a team of virologists and epidemiologists to inspect whatever vaccines are developed to deal with the coronavirus.

No Gloom-and-Doom here, please -- and let's keep it civil!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Well, I don't believe Fauci and Gates are trying to "depopulate the earth", but I do believe they have their own not entirely benevolent reasons for stoking China flu hysteria.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Well, I don't believe Fauci and Gates are trying to "depopulate the earth", but I do believe they have their own not entirely benevolent reasons for stoking China flu hysteria.
      Could 500000 people dead worldwide be a reason?

Comment

Personally, I think Gates is already a scumbag for his contributions to Neo-Colonial "Foreign Aid" efforts towards pimping Abortion and Contraceptives in Africa (where such practices aren't necessarily wanted). Anything else is really superfluous or irrelevant.
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          Personally, I think Gates is already a scumbag for his contributions to Neo-Colonial "Foreign Aid" efforts towards pimping Abortion and Contraceptives in Africa (where such practices aren't necessarily wanted). Anything else is really superfluous or irrelevant.
          A whole lot of people either outrightly believe the OP, or are suspicious about Gates and just don't like or trust him. I find contentment in that alone, regardless of why he has a weird fetish for vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine

Now, don't go gettin' your nickers in a bunch....

I mainly put this here because I had pretty well forgotten all about our ... um.... "interesting"... Farrakhan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46354[/ATTACH]
            I like his outfit. Gaddafi had the flamboyant thing down best.

regal gaddafi.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              I like his outfit. Gaddafi had the flamboyant thing down best.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46357[/ATTACH]
              Reminds me of a joke by Jay Leno where he said Gaddafi was wearing something "he got out of Rue McClanahan's closet".

Comment

Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                Could 500000 people dead worldwide be a reason?
                I'm not convinced that's the only reason.

Comment

No Gloom-and-Doom here, please -- and let's keep it civil!
                  Sheesh, Farrakhan (peace be upon him) is still alive?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Sheesh, Farrakhan (peace be upon him) is still alive?
                    Yes, but I had forgotten all about him. Many years ago, I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh, who enjoyed mocking him.

According to Wiki -- Louis Farrakhan Sr., formerly known as Louis X, is an American religious leader and political activist. He is the leader of the Nation of Islam, an organization which the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as black nationalist, and a hate group.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes, but I had forgotten all about him. Many years ago, I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh, who enjoyed mocking him.

According to Wiki -- Louis Farrakhan Sr., formerly known as Louis X, is an American religious leader and political activist. He is the leader of the Nation of Islam, an organization which the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as black nationalist, and a hate group.
                      Didn't he have Malcom X whacked?
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Didn't he have Malcom X whacked?
                        Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan admits his complicity in the 1965 murder of Malcolm X while seated across the table from the civil rights leader's oldest daughter in a "60 Minutes" interview to be broadcast Sunday. Attallah Shabazz, then 6, saw her father gunned down in the Audobon Ballroom in Harlem on Feb. 21, 1965.

Comment

I'm not convinced that's the only reason.
                          No gloom and doom!

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            No gloom and doom!
                            Is it "gloom and doom" to say that I don't trust Fauci and Gates? Based on everything I've read, the China flu is far less deadly than some pundits would have you believe, so I can only assume they have ulterior motives for ratcheting up the fear.

Comment

Louis is still alive??
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment