Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

RNC appears to be paying off would-be Donald Trump whistleblower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNC appears to be paying off would-be Donald Trump whistleblower

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...eblower/30300/

Donald Trump’s dirty secrets seem to be on the verge of coming out left and right these days. For instance he’s desperately trying (and failing) to stop his niece Mary Trump from publishing her tell-all book. And this past week, his pal Jeffrey Epstein’s sidekick Ghislaine Maxwell was finally arrested. Now it turns out Trump’s Republican National Committee allies have been caught paying off a would-be Trump whistleblower.

The RNC has been paying large amounts of money to a former Apprentice producer who is sitting on Donald Trump’s dirty secrets and fabled Apprentice tapes, according to the Daily Beast. This isn’t surprising. During the 2016 election cycle, Trump paid off Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about their affair, and Trump has a long history of signing the people around him to nondisclosure agreements.

There has long been the sentiment that dirt on Trump won’t hurt him even if it does surface, because his base will never desert him “no matter what.” But over the past few months we’ve seen Trump’s poll numbers and approval rating drop significantly – a reminder that it is indeed possible for him to lose supporters. Now that he’s more vulnerable than ever, perhaps the ongoing release of his dirtiest secrets will put a further dent in his sinking approval rating.

This is the same nutter who previously ran a site called Daily News Bin, described by Snopes as "basically a pro-Hillary Clinton 'news site.'"
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I love watching right-wing conservatives pretend that a media outlet being in the tank for one particular politician/party is a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
        I love watching right-wing conservatives pretend that a media outlet being in the tank for one particular politician/party is a bad thing.
        You also appear to love saying really stupid things, and jumping to idiotic conclusions. And, you're quite good at it!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          You also appear to [...]
          Why did you pretend a media outlet being in the tank for a politician is a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            This is the same nutter who previously ran a site called Daily News Bin, described by Snopes as "basically a pro-Hillary Clinton 'news site.'"
            Ironically, that's an excellent description of Snopes.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Why do you keep with this nutty "pretend that a media outlet being in the tank for one particular politician/party is a bad thing" ---- every time you use the word 'pretend' like that, I know you're about to tell a big 'n.

Comment

I love watching
                sadistic character noted

right-wing conservatives
                too cowardly to address me personally

pretend
                nobody is "pretending" anything

that a media outlet being in the tank for one particular politician/party is a bad thing.
                It's CLEARLY a bad thing if somebody takes it as "news", you jackwagon.

Comment

...pretend that a media outlet....
                  What's even nuttier is that anybody would 'pretend' that the Palmer Report is a 'media outlet'.

Comment