Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Dr. Richard Bartlett Joins me to talk COVID CURES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Richard Bartlett Joins me to talk COVID CURES

This was sent to me - this Doctor talks about inhaled steroid as a treatment for Covid.
    I don't know this Texas Doctor from Adam, but he makes some good points.

This is NOT an OrangeManBad thread, so do not try to Trumpetize it.

This is mostly for my Christian friends to consider and respond, though others are certainly welcome to weigh in.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Thanks for posting this. Someone from church had posted this too.

The other thing I was about to post was stuff about getting healthy and staying health.

This included getting outside in the sun for even just 10 minutes or taking Vitamin D. Also, vitamin C is really useful. Avoiding sugar and corn syrup. Getting exercise is good.

I also recommend getting past some diseases. I had some recommendations for getting beyond Type 2 Diabetes. So, if you can repair your body and improve your immune system, you don't have much reason to fear coronavirus. Oh right. You have to figure out how to reduce your stress levels. So, if you know that overcoming coronavirus can be rather simple, the fear greatly decreases.

I have to start doing more healthy things. If people have other basics to add for improving your immune system, let us know.

Comment

My PCP a month ago said that the use of inhaled steroids should not be big news, that it's been an established thing to at least try in cases of ARD for quite a while. ("ARD" = "Acute Respiratory Distress," the result of the immune system going into overdrive, and the phase of Wu-WHO Flu that causes hospitalization and death.)
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        Thanks for posting this. Someone from church had posted this too.

The other thing I was about to post was stuff about getting healthy and staying health.

This included getting outside in the sun for even just 10 minutes or taking Vitamin D. Also, vitamin C is really useful. Avoiding sugar and corn syrup. Getting exercise is good.

I also recommend getting past some diseases. I had some recommendations for getting beyond Type 2 Diabetes. So, if you can repair your body and improve your immune system, you don't have much reason to fear coronavirus. Oh right. You have to figure out how to reduce your stress levels. So, if you know that overcoming coronavirus can be rather simple, the fear greatly decreases.

I have to start doing more healthy things. If people have other basics to add for improving your immune system, let us know.
        Check this out.

Not *exactly* what you're asking, but close, and interesting.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          Check this out.

Not *exactly* what you're asking, but close, and interesting.
          This looks like good stuff. I've have tried aerosolising hydrogen peroxide as a treatment for my lungs but have not done that in recent days.

The zinc recommendation was interesting.

Thanks.

Comment

Hydroxychloroquine the Cure that Doesn't Die

Hydroxychloroquine the Cure that Doesn't Die

Hydroxychloroquine is now also being used successfully by Stella Immanuel, out of Houston. https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/stell...l-coronavirus/ We know it works since Twitter is blocking any tweets that show the chloroquine cures COVID-19. Why is there a concern about a medicine that has been used for 50 years? Maybe because groups are corralling us to the idea we must take an experimental vaccine. Dr. Stella has challenged to do urine tests on people in the House and Senate to show that they are proactively taking chloroquine to avoid getting COVID-19.

I understand her frustration in getting the truth out about Hydroxychloroquine. People just follow what they hear in the mainstream media. The MSM are the scriptures for the atheists, who follow it religiously, but don't even recognize the religion they follow. (You can tell that I am trying to push the atheists further from being cured from COVID-19.)
            Last edited by mikewhitney; 07-28-2020, 12:43 PM. Reason: Make sure that the post has a title

Comment

The Event 201 meeting in Oct 2019 with Gates Foundation, John Hopkins, WHO and others spoke of controlling the information about viruses. They were talking about stopping stuff like alternative theories about the spread of the virus. I suspect that any cure short of vaccinations are seen as misinformation in their paradigm. I think this is happening with chloroquine. So any positive information about chloroquine is responded with negative information about. This is similar to the times when the evidence shows COVID-19 deaths are decreasing -- the news responds by lies about hospitals in Texas and Florida being full. Also, the media comes out with new "information" about how the infection mysteriously spreads through only a few key people who transmit the disease. So, the media will keep presenting new theories until we fall for the experimental, untested vaccination.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X