Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Charlie Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Daniels

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ent...es/5384087002/

Charlie Daniels, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame best known for "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," died Monday morning after suffering a hemorrhagic stroke. He was 83.

Daniels' death was confirmed by his publicist, Don Murry Grubbs. He is survived by his wife, Hazel, and son Charlie Daniels, Jr.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

"I try to make [faith] the number one thing in my life," Daniels said ahead of his performance at Summer NAMM. "I want everything I do to be affected by my faith. I'm a Christian so I want everything I do to fall in line with my Christianity and beliefs."
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Somebody (John Rich?) just commented "he's probably playing a REAL fiddle of gold now!"
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My first concert that I went to was him as a kid. It's really sad hearing that he's passed.
        "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
        -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Somebody (John Rich?) just commented "he's probably playing a REAL fiddle of gold now!"
          cd.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            https://www.tennessean.com/story/ent...es/5384087002/

Charlie Daniels, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame best known for "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," died Monday morning after suffering a hemorrhagic stroke. He was 83.

Daniels' death was confirmed by his publicist, Don Murry Grubbs. He is survived by his wife, Hazel, and son Charlie Daniels, Jr.
            I'm sad. :(
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X