Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Roger Ailes: Elephant in the War Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Ailes: Elephant in the War Room

With all the references to “lamestream media” coming from Trump, why don’t people investigate Trump’s scandalous relationship with Roger Aisles? Aisles is about as Clintonesque and powerful as any of Soros’ enablers, if not moreso. He literally, along with Mark Burnett and other key media geniuses, ushered Trump into the White House. And Aisles had the added bonus of being extremely zealous about God, family, country. This makes for a helpful retort when Eric Trump tweets a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Have the FOX viewers here forgotten that FOX banged the drum for a literal invasion of another country while paying squillions to silence more than 23 internal complaints of egregious sexual harassment? The conversations were recorded in the cases of Aires and O’Reilly.

Do your whataboutism in another thread. The point isn’t that CNN is blameless for inverse public manipulation. I think they are, just sans a pervert figurehead who balances Christianity with enforced oral sex.

I occasionally peek in on Fox News, but I much prefer to see the nuttiness put forth by CNN and others.

I'm extremely disappointed with, particularly, the sexual misconduct atmosphere apparently systemic at Fox News, including my buddy Ed Henry.

The news business in general has become completely partisan.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I occasionally peek in on Fox News, but I much prefer to see the nuttiness put forth by CNN and others.

I'm extremely disappointed with, particularly, the sexual misconduct atmosphere apparently systemic at Fox News, including my buddy Ed Henry.

One thing good about Fox, they don't hire ugly women...Small mercies...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Is Harris Faulkner still on?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Is Harris Faulkner still on?
          Not sure, she is in the afternoon I think...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Not sure, she is in the afternoon I think...
            I just seemed to remember that most all Fox News' women were good looking blondes.

Comment

That’s a really good point, seer. One of the enigmas of Aisles is how he could champion family values as a deliberate purveyor of sex. He pioneered undertable lighting to better illuminate ladylegs for your disgusting pleasure.

Comment

I generally thought the hard news itself was okay, but I lost a lot of respect when they got caught Photoshopping pictures to make CHAZ look more violent.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                  With all the references to “lamestream media” coming from Trump, why don’t people investigate Trump’s scandalous relationship with Roger Aisles? Aisles is about as Clintonesque and powerful as any of Soros’ enablers, if not moreso. He literally, along with Mark Burnett and other key media geniuses, ushered Trump into the White House. And Aisles had the added bonus of being extremely zealous about God, family, country. This makes for a helpful retort when Eric Trump tweets a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Have the FOX viewers here forgotten that FOX banged the drum for a literal invasion of another country while paying squillions to silence more than 23 internal complaints of egregious sexual harassment? The conversations were recorded in the cases of Aires and O’Reilly.

Do your whataboutism in another thread. The point isn’t that CNN is blameless for inverse public manipulation. I think they are, just sans a pervert figurehead who balances Christianity with enforced oral sex.
                  Why are we supposed to care about the off-camera soap opera stuff? It might make for some ironic humor if Fox was a big proponent of the MeToo movement, but they aren't. So who cares? We're not the morality police.

And why wouldn't Fox get behind a Republican candidate? Were they supposed to back Hillary?

As far as beating the drums for invading another country. Which one? Most news networks beat the drum for invading other countries, including msnbc. When it comes to war, all networks are bipartisan on this front.

Comment

He pioneered undertable lighting to better illuminate ladylegs for your disgusting pleasure.
                    See who says he was all bad!
                    Last edited by seer; 07-06-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      I generally thought the hard news itself was okay, but I lost a lot of respect when they got caught Photoshopping pictures to make CHAZ look more violent.
                      You mean the "hard news" at Fox News? Several years ago, I began to see a blur between their "hard news" and their multiple opinion or commentary segments.

To their credit, they rescued Juan Williams from being thrown under the bus by NPR, but he seems to be the token (watch it now) liberal on the set.

Comment

I noticed that too. Someone on another forum put up two montage posters of Fox females and females from CNN, MSNBC, and one other (forget the third). There was no comparison.

Comment

See who says he was all bad!
                          Is it funny to joke about being titillated by strange female flesh?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            Why are we supposed to care about the off-camera soap opera stuff? It might make for some ironic humor if Fox was a big proponent of the MeToo movement, but they aren't. So who cares? We're not the morality police.

And why wouldn't Fox get behind a Republican candidate? Were they supposed to back Hillary?

As far as beating the drums for invading another country. Which one? Most news networks beat the drum for invading other countries, including msnbc. When it comes to war, all networks are bipartisan on this front.
                            You’ve completely discredited yourself by suggesting the liberal media championed the diplomacy of GWB. He was excoriated as the puppet of the neocons by the liberal media and rarely lauded by liberals. He was a punchline similar to Trump, though not as badly denigrated. Trump said “hold my beer,” and now we have this:

5A1667BC-F9E4-4FD1-81A5-C0AB8B41B789.jpeg

Comment

Is it funny to joke about being titillated by strange female flesh?
                              What a bizarre statement.

Comment