Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

How much is enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
    That is why they elected the Existential Threat, the Orange Messiah, to combat the takeovers. That surely must be it.
    That... doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      Well, if it could be proven he ordered that, perhaps. But Barr took responsibility for it.
      Barr works for him. Trump has displayed authoritarian traits far beyond this, whereas Barr has not.

As Trump says:

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
      Last edited by Whateverman; 07-08-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        OK, that makes sense.

In this post:
        http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post759762

As far as state autopsies, in my earlier research (which was required for the work I was doing) states won't pay for autopsies unless there is good cause. Any family can pay if they want. I don't have a link for it.

As far as covid specifically, that would be included in the above - AND apply to the CDC explanation.
        Sure, but if people die at home it isn't up to the hospital to determine the cause of death.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          It's not the left that is supporting and defending the anti-American, anti- democratic, authoritarian, treasonous sociopath. Sorry CP, but that would be you.
          It's like one day you can be reasonable, then - what, you smoke up, get off your meds, have a bad day?

Stop Saying Stupid Stuff.gif
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
            Using the military to clear a path across the street to a photo op is, like, staring right at you.
            And I have CLEARLY stated my dissatisfaction with that.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              It's like one day you can be reasonable, then - what, you smoke up, get off your meds, have a bad day?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46385[/ATTACH]
              The stupidity is in your blindness of who Trump is.

Comment

The stupidity is in your blindness of who Trump is.
                No, Jim, the stupidity is in your gutless false accusations about what I believe.

You appear to be a very miserable little who isn't happy unless he's spewing forth untrue garbage.

I don't "support" Trump as much as I OPPOSE the idiocy you support - like calling hate-filled anarchists "statue topplers".

You defend the anarchy in our country in much thew way you defended NAMBLA and their pedophile ways.

You PRETENDED you wanted to make things better with your complaint thread - but it's obvious all you wan to do is be a nasty little and

Stop Saying Stupid Stuff.gif

Comment

No, Jim, the stupidity is in your gutless false accusations about what I believe.

You appear to be a very miserable little who isn't happy unless he's spewing forth untrue garbage.

I don't "support" Trump as much as I OPPOSE the idiocy you support - like calling hate-filled anarchists "statue topplers".

You defend the anarchy in our country in much thew way you defended NAMBLA and their pedophile ways.

You PRETENDED you wanted to make things better with your complaint thread - but it's obvious all you wan to do is be a nasty little and

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46387[/ATTACH]
                  You're in need of a little introspection, CP. Take a look at your own responses to my posts. You want people to be more civil, try starting with yourself.

Comment

You're in need of a little introspection, CP.

Take a look at your own responses to my posts. You want people to be more civil, try starting with yourself.
                    Jim, if you're going to act like an ignorant fool out for a battle, I'll be happy to treat you as such.
                    It's when you needlessly say false and stupid stuff that I just don't tolerate your foolishness.

Comment

Jim, if you're going to act like an ignorant fool out for a battle, I'll be happy to treat you as such.
                      It's when you needlessly say false and stupid stuff that I just don't tolerate your foolishness.
                      Like I said, a little introspection might help you.

Comment

Like I said, a little introspection might help you.
                        Yes, a LOT of introspection might help you, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment