Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID deaths still declining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    You keep repeating yourself. However, this time seems to be due to the current website issues.

I'm sorry. Bad news. There is a site that lists the covid-19 studies done. Don't go there. You won't like it.
    https://c19study.com/
    . . . because you keep denying the fact that it is a pandemic, and the devastating fatality rate caused by COVID-19. Acknowledge this and then we can continue the discussion.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

You keep repeating yourself. However, this time seems to be due to the current website issues.

I'm sorry. Bad news. There is a site that lists the covid-19 studies done. Don't go there. You won't like it.
      No death wish, but yes the casualties from COVID-19 which coldly and indifferently choose to ignore and deny that it is in reality a pandemic.

Still waiting . . .
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

No death wish, but yes the casualties from COVID-19 which coldly and indifferently choose to ignore and deny that it is in reality a pandemic.

. . . because you keep denying the fact that it is a pandemic, and the devastating fatality rate caused by COVID-19. Acknowledge this and then we can continue the discussion.
        Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-31-2020, 10:02 PM.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

I'm concerned because you like to keep the death rate high by your denial of science. Even now, you fail to rejoice that HCQ has such positive results.

Comment

I'm concerned because you like to keep the death rate high by your denial of science. Even now, you fail to rejoice that HCQ has such positive results.
            Without adequate testing, those positive results are useless.
            Last edited by Whateverman; 08-01-2020, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I have nothing to do with the death rate, which is a fact of life of the COVID-19 pandemic, and you choose to maintain a voluntary ignorance of the facts of the pandemic.

The past 12 days average is over 1,000 fataities/day.

Just the facts.
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-01-2020, 09:17 AM.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                I have nothing to do with the death rate, which is a fact of life of the COVID-19 pandemic, and you choose to maintain a voluntary ignorance of the facts of the pandemic.

The past 12 days average is over 1,000 fataities/day.

Just the facts.
                that is why we need HCQ to be known in a positive fashion rather than finding ways to maximize deaths. The media has chosen to hide this. It is our duty to get the good news out.

Comment

that is why we need HCQ to be known in a positive fashion rather than finding ways to maximize deaths. The media has chosen to hide this. It is our duty to get the good news out.
                  HCQ is minimal influence in the overall treatment of COVID-19. Your Conservative eugenics proposal is the best way to maximise deaths.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                    That is what I have been complaining about. The studies show effectivity of HCQ, so we need to get that info out to help people. I'm not sure what part of "help." If people are cured from coronavirus, they don't have to die of it. Remember the simplicity of this equation. Or does the constant reminder of its effectivity just turn you away from HCQ?

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                      That is what I have been complaining about.
                      I've never seen you complain about the inadequacy of this country's testing efforts.

If HCQ has some efficacy early into an infection, then early detection is the real problem. And yet all I've seen you complain about is why HCQ isn't more popular.

The reality is that the experts - the ones who see the raw study data - understand efficacy far better than either of us. If they say the risk from HCQ outweigh its benefit, then it does, and no amount of graphing is going to convince me otherwise.

Comment

I've never seen you complain about the inadequacy of this country's testing efforts.

If HCQ has some efficacy early into an infection, then early detection is the real problem. And yet all I've seen you complain about is why HCQ isn't more popular.

The reality is that the experts - the ones who see the raw study data - understand efficacy far better than either of us. If they say the risk from HCQ outweigh its benefit, then it does, and no amount of graphing is going to convince me otherwise.

Then why do you persist in your nonsense?

People just need to get medicine prolyptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

Comment

People just need to get medicine proleptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

Comment

People just need to get medicine proleptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

Comment

I didn't get to say on my other three responses that a person can get a test if that person wants to. So we are covered for testing. The more testing we do, the better confirmation we have of herd immunity. So, it is only mildly useful.

Comment

I didn't get to say on my other three responses that a person can get a test if that person wants to.
                                That's what the so-called president has been saying for months, but he lies like a bad toupe.

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from. The web site you're so excited about says this:

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

Herman Caine died within 7 days of being tested. If "a person can get a test if that person wants to", waiting 2 weeks for the results means HCQ will show mixed results, if you survive.

Comment