Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID deaths still declining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
    That's what the so-called president has been saying for months, but he lies like a bad toupe.

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from. The web site you're so excited about says this:

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

Herman Caine died within 7 days of being tested. If "a person can get a test if that person wants to", waiting 2 weeks for the results means HCQ will show mixed results, if you survive.

GO TO THE STORE AND GET SCHWEPPES TONIC WATER AND LIVE. I'm sorry. I mean that you should not listen to Trump and should just go straight to ICU --- brilliant!!!!!!!!

If people don't know this solution, it is because they trust the mainstream media instead of doctors.

Comment

That's what the so-called president has been saying for months, but he lies like a bad toupe.

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from.
      Some people get positive test results even if they got our the line for testing. They had signed up and got these results without even taking the test. That is how good the testing is.

What we really need is for the media to give some general health recommendations. People should get more Zinc through food or supplements. These will stop many deaths and bring this below pandemic levels. But would you like it if the media did this?
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-01-2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        Some people get positive test results even if they got our the line for testing. They had signed up and got these results without even taking the test. That is how good the testing is.

What we really need is for the media to give some general health recommendations. People should get more Zinc through food or supplements. These will stop many deaths and bring this below pandemic levels. But would you like it if the media did this?
        You're literally making no sense.

Comment

You're literally making no sense.
          i think you mean figuratively.

I'm just saying we can get beyond this pandemic by promoting healthy immunity among people. Part of this is to address the Zinc deficiency that most people have. Will the media promote that instead of the useless counting of positive coronavirus tests?

The other issue was that many coronavirus positive results are from the same person being identified as positive or even from people who signed up for the test but never got the test done. The goal seems to maximize the count of "cases" without any interest in the accuracy of that count. This is the upside down world we live in right now.

Comment

Then why do you persist in your nonsense?

People just need to get medicine prolyptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

The death count you chose to ignore are the fact. There is absolutely no evidence in any to the research that the medicine is of any value proleptically (?). actuallywrong use of the word. I believe you mean prophylactically. You have failed to provide any research to support your asserion here. Your previous reference is up in smoke, and of no value.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

i think you mean figuratively.

I'm just saying we can get beyond this pandemic by promoting healthy immunity among people. Part of this is to address the Zinc deficiency that most people have. Will the media promote that instead of the useless counting of positive coronavirus tests?

The other issue was that many coronavirus positive results are from the same person being identified as positive or even from people who signed up for the test but never got the test done. The goal seems to maximize the count of "cases" without any interest in the accuracy of that count. This is the upside down world we live in right now.
              The main issue you avoid is the death toll of the pandemic, which you revell in reccommending useless cures advocated by the Witch Doctor, Trump and Guilani who think she is a hero
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                At this point, he's virtue signaling.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                  The main issue you avoid is the death toll of the pandemic, which you revell in reccommending useless cures advocated by the Witch Doctor, Trump and Guilani who think she is a hero
                  I can't understand why you are so fixated on this woman of your dreams. There were other doctors there. One was a doctor and lawyer. How come you are so gullible to the diversion created by the media? I simply cannot believe that you fall for that. You seem smarter than that. You would rather risk death rather than be cured by something that Trump learned quickly to be a cure. That is pretty distorted.

Comment

I'm just trying to wake up some people who have died to reason so they don't die from a coronavirus. No one cares what my opinion is. This is not for my image. It is that people may live. Is that a problem for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                      I'm just trying to wake up some people who have died to reason so they don't die from a coronavirus. No one cares what my opinion is. This is not for my image. It is that people may live. Is that a problem for you?
                      That's all virtue signalling.

If you actually followed the science rather than giving lip-service to it, you'd advocate that people don't take HCQ.

Comment

If you actually followed the science rather than giving lip-service to it, you'd advocate that people don't take HCQ.
                        I did not hear any response here concerning the c19study.com studies. If that science is wrong, just chime in here with some details. Which part of the science did I not accept?

So if I wanted to avoid virtue signaling, I simply let people die? You make virtue signaling sound like an important cultural goal then.

I'm not sure when and how HCQ suddenly became deadly after 75 years. Can you explain how this has happened? It sounds so mysterious. Did they just lose the recipe? I think you are ready to explain what changed. Do you know when you have been tricked by clever media? Maybe you saw what I posted to Shuny. The media did not focus on the other Americas Frontline Doctors ... only the one they felt they could use to try to trash the whole group. Shuny did not pick up on the troubling nature of the news reports. Instead, he got caught up in the hysteria. I don't suspect you are that gullible. You are probably more interested in seeking out the fuller information and to see why the media seeks to undermine people telling you the truth.
                        Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-03-2020, 02:12 AM.

Comment

If he had any integrity at all he'd admit that US Covid-19 deaths have been increasing since he started this thread, and that the entire thread is based on him being wrong.

But he won't, because he's an oblivious moron who doesn't want to know that him and his ilk are giving out 'advice' that is literally killing people.
                          Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                          MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bald Ape View Post
                            "Money where my mouth is" time.

To answer mikewhitney's original question "How much longer do you need to prove that increased "cases" are not leading to "continuing" epidemic numbers of deaths?", I'd say end-of-July. If in response to the on-going case-count surge, the 7-day-average daily death toll hasn't climbed over 1,000 by Aug 1, that will prove to me that COVID is nowhere near as deadly as I feared it to be. If it stays at or below 500 per day for the rest of July, I'll openly apologize on this thread for having been duped into the liberal agenda and for failing to see COVID-19 as the hoax it truly is.

Let me reverse this. mikewhitney and others seem confident that COVID isn't nearly as deadly as it's made out to be; that doom-and-gloom predictions like mine above are absurdly out of step with reality. Same timeline - end of July: will you openly admit that COVID is far more deadly than you believe if the 7 day-average quadruples to over 2000 by end-of-July? If not 2000, what number would it take to prove to you that you were wrong about the deadliness of COVID?
                            On Aug 1st, the 7-day average was over 1000, but less than 2000.
                            Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

GO TO THE STORE AND GET SCHWEPPES TONIC WATER AND LIVE. I'm sorry. I mean that you should not listen to Trump and should just go straight to ICU --- brilliant!!!!!!!!

If people don't know this solution, it is because they trust the mainstream media instead of doctors.
                              Actually it is the doctors and the research on the different drugs that determine how drugs are effeective and not the media. The doctors and research has determined that HCQ has some but limited success on treating COVI-19. It is widely used, but other treatements and drugs actually have better results. IT has absolutely no known preventive ability based on the research. ALL the research are based on those that are already infected.

Frank

Comment

I did not hear any response here concerning the c19study.com studies.
                                Yes you did. I've been creating posts about it for 2 days now. You even quoted a few of them.

By contrast, you haven't responded to what *I* have posted (and that NorridRadd amended for better accuracy)
                                Last edited by Whateverman; 08-03-2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment