Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID deaths still declining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The USA is still leading the world with an average of well over 1,000 fatalities per day for two weeks.

. . . and Donald Trump claims the pandemic is 'receding' and 'under control.'
    It is funny how that coincides with the popular prohibition of the Zelenko Protocol using HCQ. and with the shutdown of all voices that show HCQ has been effective. It is funny that the countries that have HCQ readily available have a decreasing problem. All coincidence, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      It is funny how that coincides with the popular prohibition of the Zelenko Protocol using HCQ. and with the shutdown of all voices that show HCQ has been effective. It is funny that the countries that have HCQ readily available have a decreasing problem. All coincidence, I'm sure.
      It is not funny, your view is terribly tragic, dangerous and delusionary. Like Trump another deciple of Dr. Stella Immanuel.
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-06-2020, 07:17 PM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

I think later studies will show a higher death rate among Dems since they are unwilling to take the cure simply because Trump endorsed it. At least this gives a brighter future, except for the Dem relatives that we lost to coronavirus.
        It may turn out that there is a higher death rate among Dems, given that the blue states were hit early, when doctors had little experience in treating the disease, no proven treatments were available, it wasn't known how easily asymptomatic carriers could transmit the disease, and the wearing of face masks was discouraged.

It would be unfortunate if a significant percentage of the population bought into your claim that there is a cure.

Comment

It is not funny, your view is terribly tragic, dangerous and delusionary. Like Trump another deciple of Dr. Stella Immanuel.
          Sometimes all there is left is the odd situation of people having the solution nearby but are unwilling to take advantage of it. I'm just sitting here watching people with decent mental capability who do not address the science since their minds are already made up that HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin is what is needed if someone is in early phases of this virus. I think you have recognized this at some level when you say that HCQ alone is not the cure, but I couldn't quite tell your point. I don't think you fully agree since you would then be recognizing that there is no more reason to worry ourselves to death.
          Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-06-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Sometimes all there is left is the odd situation of people having the solution nearby but are unwilling to take advantage of it. I'm just sitting here watching people with decent mental capability who do not address the science since their minds are already made up that HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin is what is needed if someone is in early phases of this virus. I think you have recognized this at some level when you say that HCQ alone is not the cure, but I couldn't quite tell your point. I don't think you fully agree since you would then be recognizing that there is no more reason to worry ourselves to death.

I have acknowledged and cited research that HCQ has some benifit when used in conjunction with other drugs in the treatment of COVID-19. There is absolutely no evidence of any drug that has preventive or prophalactic ability to prevent infection. Please cite if you believe theres is any such drug.
            Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-07-2020, 07:09 AM.
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Thanks again for providing no research. Your record is unbroken.
              Your illiteracy is abundantly apparent.

Frank

Comment

Your illiteracy is abundantly apparent.
                Where did you learn the art of debate?

Comment

Where did you learn the art of debate?
                  Its difficult to debate someone who wishes one's political adversaries, Democrates, be afflicted by COVID=19. How macabre and dark.

Still waiting for research that indicate the HCG as a preventive or anthing more than a commpanin drug to reduce the fatalities.

You have failed anknowledge the reality of the pandemic, except for your dark, cold and macabre view toward the casualties, negating the potential solutions of socilal distancing and the mask.

Frank

Comment

Its difficult to debate someone who wishes one's political adversaries, Democrates, be afflicted by COVID=19. How macabre and dark.

Still waiting for research that indicate the HCG as a preventive or anthing more than a commpanin drug to reduce the fatalities.

You have failed anknowledge the reality of the pandemic, except for your dark, cold and macabre view toward the casualties, negating the potential solutions of socilal distancing and the mask.
                    I have not wished Dems to die but only suggested that by politicizing the use of HCQ, Dems may be found to die in greater numbers. Your two solutions are not needed to be done by healthy people (i.e., not positive, or asymptomatic too). So I don't see what your point is.

I'm still not sure what you mean by "companion drug." It is part of a protocol that works. If we make one pill of HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin, that could be tested as the cure for anyone getting sick with covid-19. It poses no general problem to use HCQ+Zinc before getting signs of sickness. So, I don't see what your complaint is on this issue. This is like taking aspirin as preventative medicine.

Comment

I have not wished Dems to die but only suggested that by politicizing the use of HCQ, Dems [...]
                      Drumpf politicized it, and he's a Republican.

Comment

I have not wished Dems to die but only suggested that by politicizing the use of HCQ, Dems may be found to die in greater numbers. Your two solutions are not needed to be done by healthy people (i.e., not positive, or asymptomatic too). So I don't see what your point is.
                        YES, literally did just that!!!! Politicizing HCQ.

I'm still not sure what you mean by "companion drug." It is part of a protocol that works. If we make one pill of HCQ+Zinc+Azithromycin, that could be tested as the cure for anyone getting sick with covid-19. It poses no general problem to use HCQ+Zinc before getting signs of sickness. So, I don't see what your complaint is on this issue. This is like taking aspirin as preventative medicine.
                        HCQ has not been determinedto be a preventive nor prophilactic drug that prevents COVID-19 as Trump and the phony Whitch Doctor Emmanuel claim. It is not like taking aspirin it is complicated drug and may have bad side effects.

The research di determine that the HCQ works in companion with other drugs.

Frank

Comment

• Death toll long time not declining, and now over 1,800.
                          Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-07-2020, 10:02 PM.

Frank

Comment

YES, literally did just that!!!! Politicizing HCQ.

HCQ has not been determinedto be a preventive nor prophilactic drug that prevents COVID-19 as Trump and the phony Whitch Doctor Emmanuel claim. It is not like taking aspirin it is complicated drug and may have bad side effects.

The research di determine that the HCQ works in companion with other drugs.
                            Thanks. You finally understand there is a cure. It was hard to tell what you understand because you kept your answers cryptic. If it works when someone is sick with covid-19 then it will work if someone is becoming sick -- which makes it a cure before they even know they were sick. That is certainly close enough for our purpose. Let everyone know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                              Drumpf politicized it, and he's a Republican.
                              He rightfully told about the medicine. It is the people who hide that truth that are hiding the cure. The only blame on Trump is if he revealed the cure so that Dems would avoid taking it. To imagine that happening, you really have to claim that Trump is very clever and diabolical.
                              Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-07-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

He rightfully told about the medicine. It is the people who hide that truth that are hiding the cure. The only blame on Trump is if he revealed the cure so that Dems would avoid taking it. To imagine that happening, you really have to claim that Trump is very clever and diabolical.
                                You can claim that Trump is very clever and diabolical, but the evidence is against it.

Comment