Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID deaths still declining

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    I've never seen you complain about the inadequacy of this country's testing efforts.

If HCQ has some efficacy early into an infection, then early detection is the real problem. And yet all I've seen you complain about is why HCQ isn't more popular.

The reality is that the experts - the ones who see the raw study data - understand efficacy far better than either of us. If they say the risk from HCQ outweigh its benefit, then it does, and no amount of graphing is going to convince me otherwise.

Then why do you persist in your nonsense?

People just need to get medicine prolyptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I've never seen you complain about the inadequacy of this country's testing efforts.

If HCQ has some efficacy early into an infection, then early detection is the real problem. And yet all I've seen you complain about is why HCQ isn't more popular.

The reality is that the experts - the ones who see the raw study data - understand efficacy far better than either of us. If they say the risk from HCQ outweigh its benefit, then it does, and no amount of graphing is going to convince me otherwise.

People just need to get medicine proleptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

People just need to get medicine proleptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I didn't get to say on my other three responses that a person can get a test if that person wants to. So we are covered for testing. The more testing we do, the better confirmation we have of herd immunity. So, it is only mildly useful.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I didn't get to say on my other three responses that a person can get a test if that person wants to.
    That's what the so-called president has been saying for months, but he lies like a bad toupe.

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from. The web site you're so excited about says this:

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

Herman Caine died within 7 days of being tested. If "a person can get a test if that person wants to", waiting 2 weeks for the results means HCQ will show mixed results, if you survive.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's what the so-called president has been saying for months, but he lies like a bad toupe.

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from. The web site you're so excited about says this:

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

Herman Caine died within 7 days of being tested. If "a person can get a test if that person wants to", waiting 2 weeks for the results means HCQ will show mixed results, if you survive.

GO TO THE STORE AND GET SCHWEPPES TONIC WATER AND LIVE. I'm sorry. I mean that you should not listen to Trump and should just go straight to ICU --- brilliant!!!!!!!!

If people don't know this solution, it is because they trust the mainstream media instead of doctors.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

If you're lucky enough to be rich and famous, tests appear to be readily available and have a fast turnaround. For everyone else, they're harder to find, and can take 2 weeks to get results from.
    Some people get positive test results even if they got our the line for testing. They had signed up and got these results without even taking the test. That is how good the testing is.

What we really need is for the media to give some general health recommendations. People should get more Zinc through food or supplements. These will stop many deaths and bring this below pandemic levels. But would you like it if the media did this?
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-01-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Some people get positive test results even if they got our the line for testing. They had signed up and got these results without even taking the test. That is how good the testing is.

What we really need is for the media to give some general health recommendations. People should get more Zinc through food or supplements. These will stop many deaths and bring this below pandemic levels. But would you like it if the media did this?
    You're literally making no sense.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

9. Amen Reepicheep amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You're literally making no sense.
    i think you mean figuratively.

I'm just saying we can get beyond this pandemic by promoting healthy immunity among people. Part of this is to address the Zinc deficiency that most people have. Will the media promote that instead of the useless counting of positive coronavirus tests?

The other issue was that many coronavirus positive results are from the same person being identified as positive or even from people who signed up for the test but never got the test done. The goal seems to maximize the count of "cases" without any interest in the accuracy of that count. This is the upside down world we live in right now.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

People just need to get medicine prolyptically or on first signs of sickness. This really is for people in vulnerable situations. You can get Schweppes Tonic Water if you cannot get a prescription. There is no need for so many deaths, except that the media wishes to hide the cure.

The death count you chose to ignore are the fact. There is absolutely no evidence in any to the research that the medicine is of any value proleptically (?). actuallywrong use of the word. I believe you mean prophylactically. You have failed to provide any research to support your asserion here. Your previous reference is up in smoke, and of no value.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.