Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Can't Mandate Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's hilarious to me how paranoid some of you idiots are. If the door greeter had attempted to publicly shame me, I would have just laughed in his face for the same reason I'm laughing at you.

Even the CDC can't say definitively that masks do a lick of good -- they only say that a mask "may" stop the China flu, which is equivalent to saying that it "may not" stop the China flu. In other words, they don't know.

So I will do what I need to in order to enter stores and buy food for my family even though I know wearing a piece of old t-shirt over my face like a bandit in a Western will just make me look ridiculous and isn't doing anybody a damn bit of good.
    I couldn't overcome your blockheaded ignorance as it related to the inauguration photos and crowd size, and I won't be able to overcome your block headed ignorance here either. That is sad, but outside my control. Hopefully, however, it does seem those enforcing the laws CAN do something about it, and I'll settle for that
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Thanks... I think...
      Indeed. Thanks for your insights, for defending rationality and common sense.

Comment