Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Do you see that "Because he was an idiot." is not an answer?
    It was the answer you deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      It was the answer you deserved.
      The only explanation one could come to is that you don't have an answer which doesn't reference "he who shall not be named." Blaming it on my weight or lack of self grooming is just shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        The only explanation one could come to is that you don't have an answer which doesn't reference "he who shall not be named." Blaming it on my weight or lack of self grooming is just shallow.
        Um what? Are you delusional?

Comment

I think he's admitting to being a fat sloppy stinky guy.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I think he's admitting to being a fat sloppy stinky guy.
            I never mentioned his weight or grooming and he seems to be claiming I did

Comment

It was a spontaneous utterance. Like when my wife glances at me funny, and I yell, "YOU'RE LOOKING AT MY BELLY"!!!!!

Guilt.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Maybe he's hiding your posts, too, and just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Maybe he's hiding your posts, too, and just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks.
                  Just remember - he's the brightest bulb in the socket.

Comment

Because he was an idiot. If it even happened. I followed the story in the OP which is reporting on a second article which was reporting on a video which Dr. Jane Appleby said one of her nurses told her that is what a patient told her before he died. So, we are getting it 5th hand at this point.
                    If you remember the third and fourth hand hearsay gossip that was permitted during the impeachment circus getting a 5th hand report is virtually the gold standard now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      If you remember the third and fourth hand hearsay gossip that was permitted during the impeachment circus getting a 5th hand report is virtually the gold standard now.
                      Well, yeah, there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Definitely a few scones short a tea party.
                        I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          No, just CP.

Why do *you* think this person might have thought Kung Flu was a hoax?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                            No, just CP.

Are you going to claim she called you a fat slob too?

Comment

WTFruitcake?

In any case I now have a very different take on how I envisioned you:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No, just CP.

This is about me, isn't it?

Comment