Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Expose the Deed of Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    Because I sincerely thought you were saying that QAnon was valid. I did read your post in full.
    I never followed QAnon directly. But there did seem to be certain people, like Epstein, who were exposed. So there had to be intelligence behind it. The results of the congress elections (was it the house or the Senate?) that was given by QAnon before the final votes were in. So either QAnon knew the results or controlled the process. This "insight" made me distrust QAnon's image of being a good guy. The precise knowledge of the result of the election means this was an insider to the evils being done. And the lack of any insight into the coronavirus issue also was the end of the QAnon reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      They do it by paying wholesale cost of the item and setting the retail cost, they describe that precisely at their website under terms and conditions.

That would be outragiously stupid. It's one thing to sell things on a closed invite-only online black market, it's another thing to create a website and leave behind clues like a puzzle to follow. This isn't plausible in the slightest.

Overpriced items happen, then there's glitches in software and finally money laundering schemes.

Try to unpack this. Why is this evidence of child trafficking.
      That is not convincing enough for me. there are a lot of big details that you are neglecting. However, you do seem to have a good observation on the wholesale prices vs. the sales price. (I'm not sure who would be willing to sell on that basis, though.)

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        It wasn't even a long post at all. I just don't get when folks omit large parts of someone's post, much less just a few sentences. I don't see that any other way other than being willfully deceptive, otherwise, it makes no sense to me.
        It was not my intention. I will quote you in full from now on, but honestly I seem to have just misunderstood you. Why go to any other conclusion than that?
        Last edited by Leonhard; 07-14-2020, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          I’ve seen Epstein and Maxwell photographed with everyone named here except for Obama. And even the photographs don’t prove they condoned Epstein’s behavior. Please splain how he blackmailed Obama.
          The flight log seems to be the most important collection of information. I don't have specific details about Obama (or much about anyone specific, except maybe Clinton). I think there is at least one picture of Obama with Epstein. But it does take several compromising instances to suspect a problem.

Comment

It wasn't even a long post at all. I just don't get when folks omit large parts of someone's post, much less just a few sentences. I don't see that any other way other than being willfully deceptive, otherwise, it makes no sense to me.
            It's like a conversation in real life - you don't necessarily reply to every single thing the other guy said - there may be one thing that caught your attention, and you focus on that. I don't know why that's so hard to grasp.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              It's like a conversation in real life - you don't necessarily reply to every single thing the other guy said - there may be one thing that caught your attention, and you focus on that. I don't know why that's so hard to grasp.
              Only in this case he made it look like I was supporting the Q conspiracy theory, and I wasn't. Whether he did that intentionally or not I can't prove one way or the other, but it definitely has soured my view of Leon and anyone else who does that. Breaking up posts into incoherent fragments is a (slang for female dog insert here) thing to do IMO, but omitting posts is just downright dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                I never followed QAnon directly. But there did seem to be certain people, like Epstein, who were exposed. So there had to be intelligence behind it. The results of the congress elections (was it the house or the Senate?) that was given by QAnon before the final votes were in. So either QAnon knew the results or controlled the process. This "insight" made me distrust QAnon's image of being a good guy. The precise knowledge of the result of the election means this was an insider to the evils being done. And the lack of any insight into the coronavirus issue also was the end of the QAnon reputation.
                Epstein engaging in sleazy activity was a fairly open secret for years, and his well known plea deal took place in 2008, well before QAnon became a thing. So Epstein had that public reputation well before Trump was ever elected.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

did you check the evidence on this video?

If there are good explanations against the evidence being shown, it is good to balance information out.
                  This is pure nuttiness Mike. Why would they use the real names of children to traffic them online? How stupid would they have to be to do that?

You seem to gravitate toward these off the wall conspiracy theories. You need to seriously take some skeptical pills or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    This is pure nuttiness Mike. Why would they use the real names of children to traffic them online? How stupid would they have to be to do that?

You seem to gravitate toward these off the wall conspiracy theories. You need to seriously take some skeptical pills or something.
                    I'm not the one who named the furniture. Ask the people who named the furniture. Ask Wayfair.

Why do I have to guess the reason they named the furniture this way? It is possible that the names are intended to attract pedophiles who search for those names but would not get those particular children

Just because you (nor I) don't fully understand the pedophilia aspects of the internet does not make this hogwash. I just have two videos by which I got a peek into the internet pedophilia industry. I do think this is done through clues that pedophiles would recognize and follow.

If the pillows and the cabinets named after children who went missing (and often pretty unique names), is there another reason to have $10,000 pillows and $15k cabinets as was done?

You are right. There may be a better explanation.

Comment

I'm not the one who named the furniture. Ask the people who named the furniture. Ask Wayfair.

Why do I have to guess the reason they named the furniture this way? It is possible that the names are intended to attract pedophiles who search for those names but would not get those particular children

Just because you (nor I) don't fully understand the pedophilia aspects of the internet does not make this hogwash. I just have two videos by which I got a peek into the internet pedophilia industry. I do think this is done through clues that pedophiles would recognize and follow.

If the pillows and the cabinets named after children who went missing (and often pretty unique names), is there another reason to have $10,000 pillows and $15k cabinets as was done?

You are right. There may be a better explanation.
                      Maybe the parents named their kids after furniture.

But this is definitely not real. It is a conspiracy theory. a nutjob one at that. What if someone bought an expensive pillow and got a kid delivered to them instead? How stupid would Wayfair have to be to traffic kids on a public website? Wayfair would have to be the stupidest criminals in the world.
                      Last edited by Sparko; 07-15-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Here is my problem with the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory in having done the research.

1. It is not uncommon for companies to sell overpriced items. In fact I have been on Amazon where I found a book for $1000 which was later changed due to a pricing glitch.

2. Its not uncommon for furniture to have human names. If you google your name its likely you may find a piece of furniture with your name on it.

3. In terms of missing children on the furniture names, some have sadly been found dead: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/half-a...20found%20dead. Others have been found alive and well.

4. This all started by a random user in the conspiracy section on reddit. Ever since then the user has not responded, various people have tried to contact this person for further questioning all to no avail. That should make you suspicious when a person makes a claim but fails to bring further information.

Sadly, despite evidence of debunking some will still hold on to the theory because it fits their presupposed worldview and makes things more interesting for them.

Comment

The Bible does talk about bearing false witness as well, and I have seen some Christians not only jump on this claim but also make claims about various other public figures being involved in sex trafficking without real evidence beyond somebody else anonymous online saying so. One Christian I know has even publicly claimed that Mother Teresa was a sex trafficker. We *will* be held accountable for what we say, so if we make these claims, we'd better be sure.
                          Last edited by KingsGambit; 07-18-2020, 01:37 PM.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            The Bible does talk about bearing false witness as well, and I have seen some Christians not only jump on this claim but also make claims about various other public figures being involved in sex trafficking without real evidence beyond somebody else anonymous online saying so. One Christian I know has even publicly claimed that Mother Teresa was a sex trafficker. We *will* be held accountable for what we say, so if we make these claims, we'd better be sure.
                            With the sheer evil that went on in the catholic church in the past and what they stand for, I can believe the latter. Not saying it's true (since I haven't researched it), just saying from a moral perspective I find no reason to doubt it. Oftentimes, the type of righteousness the world bestows on a person is usually false, and I've found that the higher the level of righteousness, the bigger the lie usually is, and that's pretty biblical as well.

Comment

With the sheer evil that went on in the catholic church in the past and what they stand for, I can believe the latter. Not saying it's true (since I haven't researched it), just saying from a moral perspective I find no reason to doubt it. Oftentimes, the type of righteousness the world bestows on a person is usually false, and I've found that the higher the level of righteousness, the bigger the lie usually is, and that's pretty biblical as well.
                              She has been accused of violating laws regarding adoption placement in the past, but the leap is then automatically made that she had to be sexually abusing the children as well. With something so serious, the burden is firmly on the side of whoever makes the claim, and just casually tossing out the claim without backing it up is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                She has been accused of violating laws regarding adoption placement in the past, but the leap is then automatically made that she had to be sexually abusing the children as well. With something so serious, the burden is firmly on the side of whoever makes the claim, and just casually tossing out the claim without backing it up is evil.
                                That's a tough one. I hear what you're saying about quick to falsely accuse without any evidence (and I say that assuming you're correct and there is no evidence because I don't know), but on the other hand, the stuff that went down in that institution was so heinous and evil, you got to be at least suspicious anytime that institution is dealing with children.

Comment