Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Make No Mistake, Democrats Will Not Protect...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Make No Mistake, Democrats Will Not Protect...

Their citizens...

Rioting has plagued Portland for six straight weeks — yet leftist mayor's 'biggest' worry is 'violence federal officers brought to our streets'

What began as protests over George Floyd's killing in late May has metastasized to nightly mayhem courtesy of Antifa and Black Lives Matter militants who attack police, set fires, destroy property, and roam the streets looking to intimidate anybody who gets in their way.

A group of rioters reportedly used mortars and high-intensity lasers targeting officers' eyes amid a recent attack on a federal courthouse and were found with weapons such as a riot shield, machete, knife, mace, and components for a pipe bomb.

"The best thing they can do is stay inside their building, or leave Portland altogether," Wheeler added. "Our goal is to end these violent demonstrations quickly and safely. And in the meantime, I asked him to clean up the graffiti on local federal facilities."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ready-...to-our-streets
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think what happened in St. Louis to the McCloskeys is a better example. Couple call the police on a BLM mob that destroys a gate and invades their private property. Police don't come, so they protect their property with legal firearms. No one is shot or hurt. Police then come and seize their legal weapons for no just cause and now they might be indicted. That's a level of tyranny that is so atrocious it's hard to comprehend. And if Trump doesn't respond to this, he can go straight to hell.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I think what happened in St. Louis to the McCloskeys is a better example. Couple call the police on a BLM mob that destroys a gate and invades their private property. Police don't come, so they protect their property with legal firearms. No one is shot or hurt. Police then come and seize their legal weapons for no just cause and now they might be indicted. That's a level of tyranny that is so atrocious it's hard to comprehend. And if Trump doesn't respond to this, he can go straight to hell.
    We are just seeing that across the board in leftist run cities... On the deepest level they really don't care about us...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    We are just seeing that across the board in leftist run cities... On the deepest level they really don't care about us...
    It's part of their "transformation" of our country.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's part of their "transformation" of our country.
    Stalinist foot soldiers doing their bidding.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    And if Trump doesn't respond to this, he can go straight to hell.
    Speaking during an exclusive interview with Townhall Tuesday morning from the White House, President Trump defended St. Louis residents Mark and Patricia McCloskey after they fought for their lives and property against a trespassing mob.

"When you look at St. Louis, where two people, they came out. They were going to be beat up badly if they were lucky. If they were lucky. They were going be beat up badly and the house was going to be totally ransacked and probably burned down like they tried to burn down churches. And these people were standing there, never used it and they were legal, the weapons, and now I understand somebody local, they want to prosecute these people. It's a disgrace," Trump said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...trump-n2572468
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

8. Amen seanD amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Speaking during an exclusive interview with Townhall Tuesday morning from the White House, President Trump defended St. Louis residents Mark and Patricia McCloskey after they fought for their lives and property against a trespassing mob.

"When you look at St. Louis, where two people, they came out. They were going to be beat up badly if they were lucky. If they were lucky. They were going be beat up badly and the house was going to be totally ransacked and probably burned down like they tried to burn down churches. And these people were standing there, never used it and they were legal, the weapons, and now I understand somebody local, they want to prosecute these people. It's a disgrace," Trump said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...trump-n2572468
    So far just words...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So far just words...
    Well, yeah, but what else do you expect him to do? It's not really the President's place to directly interfere with local affairs. Perhaps the Justice Department could step in, but that's up to the Attorney General, not the President.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Make No Mistake, Democrats Will Not Protect...
    Their citizens...
    I don't want to live in or near any big city, regardless of who is running it.

12. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Their citizens...
    At this point, Dems can allow 137,000 citizens to die at the hands of rioters, and they'll have protected those citizens better than Republicans.