Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Make No Mistake, Democrats Will Not Protect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Let's hope so...
    I think this country is doomed either way. If Trump wins, I suspect we'll see riots and carnage that will pale in comparison to the Floyd riots, not to mention the political turmoil will be off the charts.

Comment

Philly Mayor's Ban On Large Events "Does Not Apply" To Protests Or "Demonstrations"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...demonstrations
      rbok0hqeh5b51.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        I think this country is doomed either way. If Trump wins, I suspect we'll see riots and carnage that will pale in comparison to the Floyd riots, not to mention the political turmoil will be off the charts.
        Well I still want Trump to win, better than a Communist take over...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You have absolutely zero proof Reps are out there with BLM and antifa rioting and looting. None. It's remotely possible, but highly unlikely, and you have no evidence. In fact, evidence that works against you. We know for a fact Reps were involved in the shutdown protests, and yet we saw very little violence (that the WaPo called "physical confrontation" lol), no death, no looting, and no destruction of property.
          Show me the evidence of who exactly the rioters were? And the shutdown protests, you mean the 30 or 40 armed morons who care more about a temporary shutdown than they do about hundreds of thousands of people dying? You mean those people?

Comment

I stated that concern last night to my Wednesday Night group.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well I still want Trump to win, better than a Communist take over...
              Communist takeover? You guys are so brainwashed silly it's hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Show me the evidence of who exactly the rioters were?
                Yeah, cause they all signed in and used valid photo IDs.

Jim, why would conservatives riot? What would they be protesting against?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Show me the evidence of who exactly the rioters were? And the shutdown protests, you mean the 30 or 40 armed morons who care more about a temporary shutdown than they do about hundreds of thousands of people dying? You mean those people?
                  Yeah, those protesters. The ones that didn't burn down and destroy properties, statues, loot and shoot innocent children in the streets. Yeah THOSE ones.

Comment

Communist takeover? You guys are so brainwashed silly it's hard to believe.
                    Where's them thar Iron E's when you need them?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

He's going back to his belief that antifa and the like is a myth and it's really a bunch of right wingers.

I think he's afraid that Peewee is going to steal his crown as Tweb's most inane poster so he's working to keep it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, those protesters. The ones that didn't burn down and destroy properties, statues, loot and shoot innocent children in the streets. Yeah THOSE ones.
                        blm-peaceful-protests-need-millions-to-repair-damage-minneapolis-mayor.jpg

Comment

Where's them thar Iron E's when you need them?
                          8cf.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]46732[/ATTACH]
                            What would I do without you, dear brudder?

Comment

Hmm, ask this guy?

http://www.britannica.com/event/Oklahoma-City-bombing

Comment

Make your case, Jim - no argument by weblink.

It appears, however, that you want to go back to a nutter from TWENTY FIVE YEARS ago.

Comment