Thread: Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His

Can you believe what this idiot said here?^

Trying out a new line of attack against the former Vice-President, Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Joe Biden could never have a pandemic as big as his.

“Biden was Vice-President for eight years and had all the time in the world to have a pandemic,” Trump said. “Where was his pandemic?”

By contrast, Trump asserted, “In just a few months, I’ve built the biggest pandemic this country has seen in a hundred years.”

“People are going to be talking about my pandemic for generations to come,” Trump said. “What did Biden ever have? Swine flu? What a joke.”

Trump is really losing it. I know the New Yorker is on the left but clearly they are capable of quoting Trump's words accurately.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Can you believe what this idiot said here?^

Trying out a new line of attack against the former Vice-President, Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Joe Biden could never have a pandemic as big as his.

“Biden was Vice-President for eight years and had all the time in the world to have a pandemic,” Trump said. “Where was his pandemic?”

By contrast, Trump asserted, “In just a few months, I’ve built the biggest pandemic this country has seen in a hundred years.”

“People are going to be talking about my pandemic for generations to come,” Trump said. “What did Biden ever have? Swine flu? What a joke.”

Trump is really losing it. I know the New Yorker is on the left but clearly they are capable of quoting Trump's words accurately.
    I'm pretty sure this is just satire...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    Considering that it's under the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report," what was your first clue?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

4. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh dear. This is the equivalent of falling for The Onion. This is probably one of the three most famous satire sites.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

6. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Considering that it's under the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report," what was your first clue?
    What exactly are you complaining about? My politeness?
    Last edited by Whateverman; 07-15-2020 at 03:33 PM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Believe it or not I actually believe he would say something like that, only not meaning what it sounded like. Like he might mean Biden couldn't handle it because he's incapable or just weak but it would just come out like that. Then of course MSM would run with it.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Random fact: Borowitz was also one of the creators of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

10. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Oh dear. This is the equivalent of falling for The Onion. This is probably one of the three most famous satire sites.
    I'm pretty sure that he'll be along shortly to once again claim

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

12. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What exactly are you complaining about? My politeness?
    I'm just wondering what clued you in.

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he'll be along shortly to once again claim

Notice the ^ in my OP? Why do you think I put it there?