Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His

Can you believe what this idiot said here?^

Trying out a new line of attack against the former Vice-President, Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Joe Biden could never have a pandemic as big as his.

“Biden was Vice-President for eight years and had all the time in the world to have a pandemic,” Trump said. “Where was his pandemic?”

By contrast, Trump asserted, “In just a few months, I’ve built the biggest pandemic this country has seen in a hundred years.”

“People are going to be talking about my pandemic for generations to come,” Trump said. “What did Biden ever have? Swine flu? What a joke.”

Trump is really losing it. I know the New Yorker is on the left but clearly they are capable of quoting Trump's words accurately.

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Can you believe what this idiot said here?^

Trying out a new line of attack against the former Vice-President, Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Joe Biden could never have a pandemic as big as his.

“Biden was Vice-President for eight years and had all the time in the world to have a pandemic,” Trump said. “Where was his pandemic?”

By contrast, Trump asserted, “In just a few months, I’ve built the biggest pandemic this country has seen in a hundred years.”

“People are going to be talking about my pandemic for generations to come,” Trump said. “What did Biden ever have? Swine flu? What a joke.”

Trump is really losing it. I know the New Yorker is on the left but clearly they are capable of quoting Trump's words accurately.
    I'm pretty sure this is just satire...

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
      Considering that it's under the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report," what was your first clue?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh dear. This is the equivalent of falling for The Onion. This is probably one of the three most famous satire sites.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Considering that it's under the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report," what was your first clue?
          What exactly are you complaining about? My politeness?
          Last edited by Whateverman; 07-15-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Believe it or not I actually believe he would say something like that, only not meaning what it sounded like. Like he might mean Biden couldn't handle it because he's incapable or just weak but it would just come out like that. Then of course MSM would run with it.

Comment

Random fact: Borowitz was also one of the creators of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Oh dear. This is the equivalent of falling for The Onion. This is probably one of the three most famous satire sites.
                I'm pretty sure that he'll be along shortly to once again claim

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What exactly are you complaining about? My politeness?
                  I'm just wondering what clued you in.

Comment

Notice the ^ in my OP? Why do you think I put it there?

Comment

Notice the ^ in my OP? Why do you think I put it there?
                      [*Snort*]

To provide a link to the story where you missed the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report" or else you wouldn't have concluded with:

Oopsie

Comment

[*Snort*]

To provide a link to the story where you missed the heading "Satire from The Borowitz Report" or else you wouldn't have concluded with:

Oopsie
                        No, I put it there so I could point to it later when you loyalists fell for my trap. Dear gods.

If you search my posting history you'll find one or two other instances of doing the same thing.

Comment

No, I put it there so I could point to it later when you loyalists fell for my trap. Dear gods.

If you search my posting history you'll find one or two other instances of doing the same thing.

Mein Gott you are so full of it

Peewee, you really are little more than a buffoonish screw up of the first degree

Comment

Can't really boast of having "nailed it" when it is on the same level of predicting that water is wet or that the sun will "rise" in the east.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              Random fact: Borowitz was also one of the creators of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
                              One of YouTube's best mash-ups...

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment