Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Claims Biden Could Never Have a Pandemic As Big As His

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he'll be along shortly to once again claim

You nailed it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      No, I put it there so I could point to it later when you loyalists fell for my trap. Dear gods.

If you search my posting history you'll find one or two other instances of doing the same thing.
      I thought you put the caret there because you wanted to insert a letter and couldn't, or forgot.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Can't really boast of having "nailed it" when it is on the same level of predicting that water is wet or that the sun will "rise" in the east.
        Ok, I'll put in more than a ^ next time so it's even more super obvious. You don't think I laid it on a little thick in my OP by emphasizing that the NY could at least quote Trump accurately?

No wonder you [country folks] fall for RW spin in matters big and small.

Comment

Can you believe what this idiot said here?^

Trying out a new line of attack against the former Vice-President, Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Joe Biden could never have a pandemic as big as his.

“Biden was Vice-President for eight years and had all the time in the world to have a pandemic,” Trump said. “Where was his pandemic?”

By contrast, Trump asserted, “In just a few months, I’ve built the biggest pandemic this country has seen in a hundred years.”

“People are going to be talking about my pandemic for generations to come,” Trump said. “What did Biden ever have? Swine flu? What a joke.”

Trump is really losing it. I know the New Yorker is on the left but clearly they are capable of quoting Trump's words accurately.
          You need to be more skeptical. I know you hate Trump, but really ....

Comment

Ok, I'll put in more than a ^ next time so it's even more super obvious. You don't think I laid it on a little thick in my OP by emphasizing that the NY could at least quote Trump accurately?

No wonder you [country folks] fall for RW spin in matters big and small.
            The funniest part is that nobody fell for it but you.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              What exactly are you complaining about? My politeness?
              Kudos on your politeness in this particular situation, where you were trying to clue in a fellow leftists about his disastrous error.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Notice the ^ in my OP? Why do you think I put it there?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, I put it there so I could point to it later when you loyalists fell for my trap. Dear gods.

If you search my posting history you'll find one or two other instances of doing the same thing.
                  Rogue - do that "throw back our heads and laugh" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Rogue - do that "throw back our heads and laugh" thing.

Aw, you know I can't refuse ya

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So once again Peewee has managed to shoot himself in the foot immediately after sticking that foot into his mouth.

Becoming something of a trend.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment