Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Notification of Zoom Seminars Going Live through Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Zoom Seminars Going Live through Facebook

My church has been presenting Wednesday classes in Zoom through Facebook. I realized that unlike the other livestreams, I'm not getting the FB notification that they went live. I've had to sit on the church FB until the Zoom pops into the feed.

Do I have any way to make my FB notify me like it does on the FB livestream?
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

It is possible that the zoom link remains the same for each church gathering. If you can check the browser history for a zoom link, this might work to access the next event.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      It is possible that the zoom link remains the same for each church gathering. If you can check the browser history for a zoom link, this might work to access the next event.
      Our Zoom Meeting for Sunday School uses the same Zoom link every week.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ah...there was an option popping up to set notification for the next live session...I hope it works...
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment