Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden Will Kowtow To Marxists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Will Kowtow To Marxists...

According to the Communist Angela Davis...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Russian propaganda! Will be the rebuttal.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Russian propaganda! Will be the rebuttal.
      But you can't deny she said it... Biden can be pressured to do the bidding of the Communists.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

From Black Enterprise:

Source: ANGELA DAVIS SAID SHE BACKS BIDEN BECAUSE HE CAN BE PRESSURED BY THE LEFT

Activist Angela Davis said in an interview that resurfaced this week she’s rallying behind Joe Biden because it’s crucial to back the candidate “who can be most effectively pressured” by the left.

In the interview, which took place in November 2019 on the YouTube show Going Underground With Afshin Rattansi, Davis admitted neither Joe Biden or President Donald Trump reflects her political views. However, she said Biden is far more likely to take mass demands seriously.

“I don’t see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction,” said Ms. Davis in the video clip. “It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement.”

“Biden is very problematic in many ways, not only in terms of his past and the role that he played in pushing toward mass incarceration, but he has indicated that he is opposed to disbanding the police, and this is definitely what we need,” Davis continued.

While the interview led to comments on both sides of the political, spectrum, #OscarsSoWhite creator April Reign said although many African Americans plan to vote for Biden, they do not look at him as the ideal candidate.

“We’re not voting for Biden as much as we are voting for ourselves,” Reign wrote on Twitter. “For the ability to redefine our future w/ someone in the WH who we can pressure into change.”

Davis, a professor emerita at the University of California, has been an activist and prison abolitionist since the mid-1960s. Davis has written more than 10 books on class, feminism, and the U.S. prison system and was inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame in 2019.

African American voters turned Biden’s primary run around after a slow start, carrying him to victory over progressives such as Senators Bernie Sanders (D-VT), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass) and others. Like Davis, many African Americans believe Biden can be pressured into taking issues such as climate change and race more seriously than President Trump has.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The Biden Staff:

Biden campaign staffer mocked cops as worse than 'pigs,' called for defunding police

A supervising video producer for Joe Biden's presidential campaign tweeted a meme in June that urged people to stop calling the police "pigs" -- but only because unlike the police, pigs are "highly intelligent and empathetic animals who would never racially profile you."

The videographer, Sara Pearl, also retweeted a user's comment that while "pigs are sweet, intelligent and compassionate," police officers are "monsters" who "don't deserve to be called pigs."

On June 1, Pearl tweeted simply, "#DefundPolice." Days later, she said Buffalo's police department should be "defunded immediately."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...orse-than-pigs

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            But you can't deny she said it... Biden can be pressured to do the bidding of the Communists.
            It's good to know that conservatives take communist political opinions seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              It's good to know that conservatives take communist political opinions seriously.
              I take Communists very seriously, that is why I joined the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. To kill Communists...

Comment

Trump cow tows to Putin and Kim Jong-un.
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                  Really, is that the best you could do?

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                    One would be a fool not to especially considering how Marxism is taking control of the Democratic Party.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                      psychiatrist-couch-is-orange-man-in-room-with-us-right-now.jpg

Comment

I take Communists very seriously, that is why I joined the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. To kill Communists...
                        Including "Communist" women and children.
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        The things that you're liable
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life
                        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          One would be a fool not to especially considering how Marxism is taking control of the Democratic Party.
                          That could perhaps be countered with the observation that one might be very naive not to recognise that neo-Fascism is making its presence felt in the Republican party.
                          "It ain't necessarily so
                          The things that you're liable
                          To read in the Bible
                          It ain't necessarily so
                          ."

Sportin' Life
                          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]46814[/ATTACH]
                            Trump will always be in the room, at least until January, and I hope he will be in prison and not president.

'Orange Man' what an appropriate name!
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Really, is that the best you could do?
                              That is more than enough. In fact Putin is his hero. I guess you do not consider Putin communist?

Frank

Comment