Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Smithsonian: You Are Racist If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    You proved nothing. The Supreme Court made the decision based on the Constitution, and it still stands.

The Constitution was in force when they seceded.

The Suprem Court decision for Texas vs White stands and the decision writen by Justice Chase, as referenced, has not been challenged nor replaced in the history of the Supreme Court regardless of what individuals consider whether the Preamble may be used to support the decision.

Source: https://hirealawyer.findlaw.com/choo...ional-law.html

Constitutional law refers to rights carved out in the federal and state constitutions. The majority of this body of law has developed from state and federal supreme court rulings, which interpret their respective constitutions and ensure that the laws passed by the legislature do not violate constitutional limits.

© Copyright Original Source

It has always been clear that you support the Confederat secession to preserve the institution of slavery.

You can print millions of dollars of Confederate money and putit in your bomb shelter, and hope the South will rise again.
    You are a bold face liar Shuny, and you have not shown which Constitutional law was violated, making the North's invasion illegal. And the preamble is not law - period. Game, set and match.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
      You are a bold face liar Shuny, and you have not shown which Constitutional law was violated, making the North's invasion illegal. And the preamble is not law - period. Game, set and match.
      As cited Supreme Court decisions in and of themselves become Constitutional Law.

You proved nothing. The Supreme Court made the decision based on the Constitution, and it still stands.

The Constitution was in force when they seceded.

The Suprem Court decision for Texas vs White stands and the decision writen by Justice Chase, as referenced, has not been challenged nor replaced in the history of the Supreme Court regardless of what individuals consider whether the Preamble may be used to support the decision.

Source: https://hirealawyer.findlaw.com/choo...ional-law.html

Constitutional law refers to rights carved out in the federal and state constitutions. The majority of this body of law has developed from state and federal supreme court rulings, which interpret their respective constitutions and ensure that the laws passed by the legislature do not violate constitutional limits.

© Copyright Original Source

It has always been clear that you support the Confederat secession to preserve the institution of slavery.

You can print millions of dollars of Confederate money and putit in your bomb shelter, and hope the South will rise again.

It is unethical and dishonest, and against Tweb rules to call me a liar when I cite authoritative references. You are actually calling Justice Chase a liar.
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-22-2020, 09:13 AM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]47114[/ATTACH]
          Classic, but . . . he added 'only white culture.'
          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment