Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Smithsonian: You Are Racist If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithsonian: You Are Racist If...

If you hold to western values and work ethics. Go to the link to see a larger picture...

whiteculture_info_1.jpg

https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-...pics/whiteness
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Christianity is the norm. Anything other than Judeo-Christian tradition is foreign. No tolerance for deviation from single God concept.
    They consider that white supremacy. Man, that is deeply disturbing. So what does that make black Christian churches? Or Hispanic Christian churches. Or Arab Christian churches. Or Asian Christian churches?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      They consider that white supremacy. Man, that is deeply disturbing. So what does that make black Christian churches? Or Hispanic Christian churches. Or Arab Christian churches. Or Asian Christian churches?
      Or people who work hard, are on time and support a family or have RATIONAL thinking or support the scientific method?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Or people who work hard, are on time and support a family or have RATIONAL thinking or support the scientific method?
        That nutcase DiAngelo promoting this apparently has a best seller. Maybe a decade or two ago, she'd be a pseudoscience laughingstock.

Comment

That nutcase DiAngelo promoting this apparently has a best seller. Maybe a decade or two ago, she'd be a pseudoscience laughingstock.
          But the Smithsonian is pushing this garbage.

Comment

Exactly. Christians and conservatives have most of those values no matter what the color of their skin. Heck until recently I would have said most Americans have those values.

I will try to reproduce the graphic full size here and see what happens:

----------
            click to embiggen:
            whiteculture_info_1.jpg
            Last edited by Sparko; 07-17-2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Exactly. Christians and conservatives have most of those values no matter what the color of their skin. Heck until recently I would have said most Americans have those values.

It's really freaking bizarre. It almost sounds like they're belittling minorities by expressing how superior whites are. If I didn't know any better, I"d swear this was actually made by a white supremacist group themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It worked! I didn't know that hard work, being on time, being polite, using rational thinking, using the scientific method (cause and effect), caring for your family, decision making, planning for the future, delaying gratification, valuing your property, were "white values." Does that mean that they are not "black values?"

Comment

It's really freaking bizarre. It almost sounds like they're belittling minorities by expressing how superior whites are. If I didn't know any better, I"d swear this was actually made by a white supremacist group themselves.
                  David Duke could have written it!

Comment

I'm wondering if this DiAngelo nut is actually a white supremacist herself passing this off as liberal. Or perhaps this is just (more) proof how racist liberals really are if they think minorities don't represent these good qualities.

Comment

Well at least now I understand how they view all society as racist.

I wonder what values they want to put in place.
                      "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

They even have the flag facing the wrong way.
                        large_vertical_US_flag.jpg
                        Last edited by Faber; 07-16-2020, 02:36 PM.
                        When I Survey....

Comment

I'm wondering if this DiAngelo nut is actually a white supremacist herself passing this off as liberal. Or perhaps this is just (more) proof how racist liberals really are if they think minorities don't represent these good qualities.
                          Of course leftists are racists. That piece makes it clear...

Comment

Oh no! White people are polite! How privileged!

It's like they are Canadians or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                              I wonder what values they want to put in place.
                              What ever is the opposite of rational objective thinking...Which I think the left is excelling at now...
                              Last edited by seer; 07-16-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment