Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden's VP pick and other such stuff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Biden forgot lesbian/trans, you moron.
    You get your scientific knowledge from Ken Ham, but I'm the moron. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      You get your scientific knowledge from Ken Ham, but I'm the moron. HAHAHA
      I have never heard Ken Ham.

You are certainly ignorant for somebody who calls other people names.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I have never heard Ken Ham.

You are certainly ignorant for somebody who calls other people names.
        Ken Ham is the fraud John MacArthur gets his creationist information from. That you don't know that, and that you're so sensitive about it, tells me all I need to know about your intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          Ken Ham is the fraud John MacArthur gets his creationist information from. That you don't know that, and that you're so sensitive about it, tells me all I need to know about your intellect.
          I'm not sensitive about it at all. Before I heard of John MacArthur I knew evolution is not a thing. And you must be really upset about something because you have attacked me several times over my YEC stance when that isn't even the topic up for discussion.

Carry on, if you wish. I won't be taking your bait any longer. Lots of people here think you are droll and humorous, but I do not. I think you are a troll.

Leaving this thread.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm not sensitive about it at all. Before I heard of John MacArthur I knew evolution is not a thing. And you must be really upset about something because you have attacked me several times over my YEC stance when that isn't even the topic up for discussion.

Carry on, if you wish. I won't be taking your bait any longer. Lots of people here think you are droll and humorous, but I do not. I think you are a troll.

Leaving this thread.
            “evolution is not a thing.”

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              At first, I thought I disagreed (re. my desire for youth vs your desire for competence), but I've changed my mind.

For example, I actually like Ocasio-Cortez as a Representative, but I wouldn't want her as the VP pick. She's a bit too feisty, and probably isn't the best second-choice for POTUS.

I too want someone competent (and young); someone with experience.
              I don't have a problem with youth. I think the country needs new ideas and ways of doing things that the current crop of political leadership (Trump, Polesi, McConnel, Schumer, etc.) are incapable of. In the Presidency, I want competence. So a young and competent VP pick is no issue for me. Since I don't follow the Democratic party too closely, I don't know who fits those requirements.
              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                For example, I actually like Ocasio-Cortez as a Representative, but I wouldn't want her as the VP pick. She's a bit too feisty, and probably isn't the best second-choice for POTUS.
                She can't be vice president. To be president or vice president, you must be 35 years old, while she is only 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                  She can't be vice president. To be president or vice president, you must be 35 years old, while she is only 31.
                  Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                    Not according to AOC. She declared that the Constitution says that men must be at least 35 years old and since she's a woman she is therefore exempt from that requirement.

Of course the dingbat is wrong since the Constitution does not say men but rather person :nutter:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Not according to AOC. She declared that the Constitution says that men must be at least 35 years old and since she's a woman she is therefore exempt from that requirement.
                      I seem to vaguely remember her making that comment, wasn't it said in a tongue-in-cheek manner?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47068[/ATTACH]
                        I am for Cornpop.

My other choice switched parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                          To get me to vote for Biden (which is not totally out of the question at this time), his VP choice better be competent. With his higher than normal chances compared to most Presidents of dying in office, I have to be convinced his nominee is President-ready. For me, the people who come to mind are Senator Warren or Governor Cuomo.
                          Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            I heard he is going to pick Ivanka Trump.
                            Maybe, considering he probably does not remember who she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Unitarian101 View Post
                              My gut tells me that Joe Biden is going to pick Tammy Duckworth the junior United States Senator from Illinois to be his running mate.. We will find out in a couple of weeks I suppose.
                              Biden has boxed himself in with insisting that his running mate be a woman.

Comment

Source?

Comment