Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Regis Philbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regis Philbin

Reports are that he died of natural causes today at 88.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Awwwww.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I've seen him on that Millionaire show and a few other appearances so I'm not too familiar...but I'm sorry to hear this.

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

IIRC, Philbin claimed to have encountered "ghosts" once. It was during the 1960s and he was the host of a local Los Angeles TV show and went to film a report on the Whaley House in San Diego. While there and filming, he said he and his film crew was attacked in various ways. The one thing I recall was he said the cameraman had marbles being thrown at him - very hard. And not only out of thin air, but they came from out of a wall. Philbin claimed to have seen an apparition of a woman during the same event.

It was in a book my brother had. I wish I could find it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X