Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID And Open Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID And Open Society

I have a great new solution here.

We can have church gatherings with optional masks and unlimited numbers for anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus or think they may have it. We can also do that for inside dining at restaurants. There is no longer a concern for them catching something they already have.

I first thought of this for the baseball teams. If we just have people with coronavirus playing on the field and filling the stands, we can have the games going on in a fashion closer to normal seasons. I think they could give free entry so that emphasis is placed on filling the seats that are needed for making the games look normal for those watching on TV.

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

We can have church gatherings with optional masks and unlimited numbers for anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus or think they may have it. We can also do that for inside dining at restaurants. There is no longer a concern for them catching something they already have.

I first thought of this for the baseball teams. If we just have people with coronavirus playing on the field and filling the stands, we can have the games going on in a fashion closer to normal seasons. I think they could give free entry so that emphasis is placed on filling the seats that are needed for making the games look normal for those watching on TV.
    So, you're suggesting that we have separate economies/societies for the healthy and the sick?

It's not practical, but at least it's an interesting idea.

I doubt a restaurant which only accepted (and was run by) sick people would be profitable or even popular. A church like this might be more popular...

Comment

Conservative eugenics.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        Conservative eugenics.
        You are freaky.

Comment

You are freaky.
          It wa sin response to your freaky 'final solution' to the pandemic.
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

It wa sin response to your freaky 'final solution' to the pandemic.
            how do you get 'final solution' out of people who can no longer transition to a positive coronavirus status?

Comment

how do you get 'final solution' out of people who can no longer transition to a positive coronavirus status?
              This is not the case in your proposal. Many people perish including the vulnerable. Actually this was Trump's paln. Conservative eugenics, like ah . . . as some say here 'they're gonna die anyway.'
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-27-2020, 10:06 PM.

Frank

Comment

Shuny, I'm not sure why you brought your death wish into the discussion.

Otherwise you lost me. It is the state governors who have the reigns on things. They took the ill-advised actions to close their own economies, in opposition to the powers granted to them by their respective constitutions.

I have only suggested something where no more people are exposed to coronavirus because they already were. You have twisted things beyond recognition.

Comment

Shuny, I'm not sure why you brought your death wish into the discussion.

Otherwise you lost me. It is the state governors who have the reigns on things. They took the ill-advised actions to close their own economies, in opposition to the powers granted to them by their respective constitutions.

I have only suggested something where no more people are exposed to coronavirus because they already were. You have twisted things beyond recognition.
                  You need to consult Trump's doctor since your his groopie: https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/

Frank

Comment

You need to consult Trump's doctor since your his groopie: https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/
                    I don't remember baseball games being discussed in that article.

Comment

I don't remember baseball games being discussed in that article.
                      Baseball games are a problem but not the subject of the thread COVID-19 is and of course, Stella ImTrump the moonbat relies on as an authority on COVID-19.

Frank

Comment