Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb is messing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweb is messing up!

There have been issues with double posting and service connection. It didn't work for a few minutes and when it did, it double posted what I had posted! I've noticed others having the same double post issue. Not sure if we already have a tweb double post page.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Tweb is messing up!

Tweb is messing up!

There have been issues with double posting and service connection. It didn't work for a few minutes and when it did, it double posted what I had posted! I've noticed others having the same double post issue. Not sure if we already have a tweb double post page.

I did get some warnings about double postings but I had checked to see if the post had shown up before I retried it. So, in one sense, tweb had processed the posted thread but had not been able to display it.
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 07-27-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      Tweb is messing up!

Uh oh, it just repeated what I said and not what MW wanted to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        Uh oh, it just repeated what I said and not what MW wanted to say!
        Sorry. I was just confirming what you said

Comment

We have been getting a high volume of traffic, possibly indicating a DDOS attack.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That has happened before. Guess that's what cloudfare is doing.

Comment

I find that my posts don't show up unless I hit the F5 button, which refreshes my monitor. Then I can see that my post shows up, and I don't have to try posting again.
              When I Survey....

Comment

I find that my posts don't show up unless I hit the F5 button, which refreshes my monitor. Then I can see that my post shows up, and I don't have to try posting again.
                Last edited by Faber; 07-27-2020, 07:27 PM.
                When I Survey....

Comment

It doubled your post!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    We have been getting a high volume of traffic, possibly indicating a DDOS attack.
                    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    That has happened before. Guess that's what cloudfare is doing.
                    For a while earlier this evening I was unable to access the forums at all. I got a "Just a moment..." message from Cloudfare mentioning DDoS. It said it was "checking my browser," which could take "up to five seconds." But it never did let me through. Now it does so, at least for the moment.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                        That problem has been going on for a while now. Posting will not refresh your page but just hang there. The post actually went through. If you click submit again, it can sometime create a double post.

Best way to "fix" it is to do as you do, and just press F5, or refresh your browser manually. It seems to be random, sometimes you post will go through other times not. Having the cloudflare DDOS protection on may exacerbate the problem somewhat.

The software on this site is pretty old, we want to upgrade it but our programmers currently don't have the time to do so.

Comment

I have a notice up about the cloudflare service:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...udflare-notice

Comment

I can't resist saying this:

"In Soviet Russia, TWeb messes you up!"

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

I'm telling you...the Captcha pics deliberately make me squint and even use a magnifying glass to be sure there IS an image of the correct object! Ugh.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment