Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No respect?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    The title says is all. Trumps racism or his petty narcissism, or both on full display to all the world.
    Although, President Trump also said: "Saddened to hear the news of civil rights hero John Lewis passing. Melania and I send our prayers to he and his family."

Doesn't sound like a racist to me.

2. Amen mossrose, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian3 View Post
    President Trump also said: "Saddened to hear the news of civil rights hero John Lewis passing. Melania and I send our prayers to he and his family."
    He's a liar.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Moderated By: Chaotic Void

Don't mind me, just Merging a couple threads about the exact same subject.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Chaotic Void's Recommended Advice for Trump's Opposition to Punt him from the Oval Office: Git Gud

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    He's a liar.
    Until you are a god, you cannot possibly know the workings of anybody's mind.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    Until you are a god, you cannot possibly know the workings of anybody's mind.
    Then according to you, the word shouldn't exist, because no one can ever know or prove that someone lied.

And yet it does exist, and is used regularly - because your understanding of the word is ridiculous.

An untruth is a lie, and anyone who communicates untruths tells lies - and is thus a liar. A person who tells untruths while refusing to learn whether what he's saying is true or not is a dishonest liar..
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Then according to you, the word shouldn't exist, because no one can ever know or prove that someone lied.

And yet it does exist, and is used regularly - because your understanding of the word is ridiculous.

An untruth is a lie, and anyone who communicates untruths tells lies - and is thus a liar. A person who tells untruths while refusing to learn whether what he's saying is true or not is a dishonest liar..

Since I doubt you've had an audience with the president where he has expressed his private thoughts about THIS particular issue, you have no business calling him a liar on it. Unless he has said, unequivocally, out loud, in public, what you claim he thinks, then the one who might be accused of lying is you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

9. Amen Sparko, RumTumTugger, Christian3 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Although, President Trump also said: "Saddened to hear the news of civil rights hero John Lewis passing. Melania and I send our prayers to he and his family."

Doesn't sound like a racist to me.
    That's because you can't hear the racist dog whistles that every totally non-racist (no, really!) liberal can hear with perfect clarity.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A classic case of "Damned if you don't; damned if you do."
    you called it MM

President Trump also said: "Saddened to hear the news of civil rights hero John Lewis passing. Melania and I send our prayers to he and his family."
    what did "orangeman bad Whateverman " reply to this? see the quote below
    He's a liar.
    Like mm said you orangeman bad folks hate Trump so much you refuse to admit when he does something good you have to give some exuse for looking at what good he does as evil that is a symptom of TDS
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 07-30-2020 at 10:16 AM.