Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: No respect?

  1. #11
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,794
    Amen (Given)
    14543
    Amen (Received)
    29522
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    I suspect that no matter what decision he makes, and for whatever reason, he will be damned by somebody for doing it.
    EGGzackly
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  2. Amen mossrose, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  3. #12
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,686
    Amen (Given)
    2371
    Amen (Received)
    1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    From USA Today....

    “I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president,” Lewis told NBC's "Meet the Press" a week before the inauguration in January 2017. "I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected and they have destroyed the candidacy of Hillary Clinton."

    Lewis also refused to attend events where Trump would be present, including the dedication of a civil rights museum in Mississippi.


    And NOW you know.... the rest of the story. (Though I still think it's incredibly petty of Trump)
    Trumpster! Thats not how Presidents, how real leaders act, regardless of differences. It's how they further the divide.

  4. #13
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,686
    Amen (Given)
    2371
    Amen (Received)
    1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    EGGzackly
    And I suspect, no actually I know, that no matter what decision Trump makes, and for whatever reason, you'll be right there to defend him.

  5. #14
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,794
    Amen (Given)
    14543
    Amen (Received)
    29522
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Trumpster!
    Moron!

    Thats not how Presidents, how real leaders act, regardless of differences. It's how they further the divide.
    Did you miss the part where I said "(Though I still think it's incredibly petty of Trump)"?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  6. #15
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,794
    Amen (Given)
    14543
    Amen (Received)
    29522
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    And I suspect, no actually I know, that no matter what decision Trump makes, and for whatever reason, you'll be right there to defend him.
    And that would be yet another lie, as I've already said "Though I still think it's incredibly petty of Trump".

    Jim, are you maybe jealous that we have some new dummies on Tweb, and you're trying to prove you are by far the DUMBEST?


    (ETA - maybe one of your liberal buddies needs to explain to you that "incredibly petty" is NOT a compliment or a defense )
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  7. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  8. #16
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,686
    Amen (Given)
    2371
    Amen (Received)
    1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And that would be yet another lie, as I've already said "Though I still think it's incredibly petty of Trump".

    Jim, are you maybe jealous that we have some new dummies on Tweb, and you're trying to prove you are by far the DUMBEST?


    (ETA - maybe one of your liberal buddies needs to explain to you that "incredibly petty" is NOT a compliment or a defense )
    Oh that's nothing new, that's how you operate, CP. You call him petty, you call him a liar, you say he should stop tweeting etc etc. but then you defend his lies, his tweets, and everything he does.

  9. #17
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,794
    Amen (Given)
    14543
    Amen (Received)
    29522
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Oh that's nothing new, that's how you operate, CP.
    You really are trying to prove how stupid you are.

    You call him petty, you call him a liar, you say he should stop tweeting etc etc. but then you defend his lies, his tweets, and everything he does.
    And that's how you operate, Jim - you try to prove you can lie just a much as Trump.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  10. #18
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,273
    Amen (Given)
    1857
    Amen (Received)
    1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Wait... I thought funerals were "large gatherings"...

    https://dcra.dc.gov/release/guidance...-funeral-homes
    . . . but of course, to Trump political gatherings for Trump are exempt or maybe 'immune' almost.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  11. #19
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,273
    Amen (Given)
    1857
    Amen (Received)
    1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    That's what I was thinking. It could very well be that Trump doesn't want to be a distraction, or perhaps he was quietly asked not to attend. It could also be the case that Trump is simply being petty. I really have no idea.
    . . . most likely, because of 'no respect.'
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  12. #20
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,794
    Amen (Given)
    14543
    Amen (Received)
    29522
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    . . . most likely, because of 'no respect.'
    Rodney, is that you?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •