Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Mom" and "Veteran" anarchists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Pay it.

But only after the city pays for all damages and the wages of federal law enforcement that had to be brought in due to dereliction of duty of the mayor.
    EGGzackly. And not just the wages of the federal officers, but their expense, as well.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47183[/ATTACH]
        I can't figure out if he's that STUPID, that big of a LIAR, or just absolutely CLUELESS because his staff doesn't keep him informed.

I saw Pelosi talking about Barr being "a blob" --- and I thought, uh oh, she got confused, and was thinking of Nadler.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47183[/ATTACH]

AG Barr destroys Jerry Nadler in another House Democrat testimony disaster

He came, he saw, he ate their lunch. Bill Barr, denied a meal break, feasted instead on a gaggle of Democratic amateurs.

Another congressional hearing, another Dem disaster. They planned a public hanging of the attorney general and spent weeks constructing their scaffold. He is corrupt, a liar, a toady, they and their media handmaidens assured us, and the House Judiciary Committee will reveal all.

Two obstacles quickly became apparent. The first is that the Dems were led by Rep. Jerry Nadler, whose rabidness is exceeded only by his haplessness.

The start was delayed because Nadler was in a minor car accident. That was obviously an omen, but Nadler doesn’t take hints, so he plowed forward into a head-on crash with a heavyweight opponent superior in *every way.

Nadler specializes in duds, demanding that former special counsel Robert Mueller testify a year ago, only to see the Russia, Russia, Russia hysteria collapse on national TV. Then Nadler, bearing a lifetime grudge against President Trump, did such a terrible job in the first impeachment hearings on Ukraine that Speaker Nancy Pelosi demoted him and turned the task over to Rep. Adam Schiff.

Yet Nadler is a slow learner and there he was Tuesday, opening the ballyhooed attack on the AG with a statement that was a farrago of lies, fake news and slanderous attacks on law enforcement, Barr and Trump. It was so over-the-top, so fact-free and unsupportable, that it had zero chance of setting the stage for a meaningful interrogation........

Comment

Once again the Democrats embrace the worst elements of society. Just like antifa and the like "are mothers and veterans and mayors" folks like Sen. Dianne Feinstein proclaimed that MS-13 gang members "are our family and friends and they make significant contributions to our country" after Trump likened them to animals. Similarly, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer compared MS-13 to our ancestors who came to America declaring that our "great-great-grandparents" weren't animals when they immigrated here and members of MS-13 "aren't either."

Nadler’s bid to exploit Portland against Team Trump another embarrassing failure

nadler.jpg

New York’s own Rep. Jerry Nadler was in two car crashes Tuesday. The first left him uninjured but delayed the start of the House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr. In the second, he humiliated himself with his long-winded, unhinged attacks on the AG.

Nadler’s opening statement ran over 1,000 words, all to insist that Barr “has twisted the Department of Justice into a shadow of its former self, capable of serving most Americans only after it has served those in power.”

Barr has been “flooding federal law enforcement into the streets of American cities, against the wishes of the state and local leaders of those cities, to forcefully and unconstitutionally suppress dissent,” Nadler claims.

In fact, the Justice Department doesn’t have the staff to “flood” many cities, and its main program to send in help operates only with local agreement — such as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s OK earlier this week.

Otherwise, the FBI and other agencies work only to enforce federal laws, something they’ve never needed local permission for.

Nadler’s really trying to pretend that the defense of the federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., against violent attacks including arson is somehow either 1) the first step in an effort to impose a fascist dictatorship or 2) a cynical effort to generate shocking images for Trump’s campaign ads.

The latter seems to have been what Nadler was trying to get at with pointless questions about Barr’s discussions with Trump — when Cabinet officers routinely refuse to answer such queries, under presidents of either party.

Nadler finished by asking Barr to vow “that the department will not use federal law enforcement as a prop in the president’s reelection campaign” — then interrupted the answer for a long closing rant.

“The president wants footage for his campaign ads, and you appear to be serving it up to him as ordered,” Nadler charged. “In most of these cities, the protests had begun to wind down before you marched in and confronted the protesters, and the protesters aren’t mobs. They are mothers and veterans and mayors.”.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Nadler’s bid to exploit Portland against Team Trump another embarrassing failure

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47186[/ATTACH]

New York’s own Rep. Jerry Nadler was in two car crashes Tuesday. The first left him uninjured but delayed the start of the House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr. In the second, he humiliated himself with his long-winded, unhinged attacks on the AG.

Nadler’s opening statement ran over 1,000 words, all to insist that Barr “has twisted the Department of Justice into a shadow of its former self, capable of serving most Americans only after it has served those in power.”

Barr has been “flooding federal law enforcement into the streets of American cities, against the wishes of the state and local leaders of those cities, to forcefully and unconstitutionally suppress dissent,” Nadler claims.

In fact, the Justice Department doesn’t have the staff to “flood” many cities, and its main program to send in help operates only with local agreement — such as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s OK earlier this week.

Otherwise, the FBI and other agencies work only to enforce federal laws, something they’ve never needed local permission for.

Nadler’s really trying to pretend that the defense of the federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., against violent attacks including arson is somehow either 1) the first step in an effort to impose a fascist dictatorship or 2) a cynical effort to generate shocking images for Trump’s campaign ads.

The latter seems to have been what Nadler was trying to get at with pointless questions about Barr’s discussions with Trump — when Cabinet officers routinely refuse to answer such queries, under presidents of either party.

Nadler finished by asking Barr to vow “that the department will not use federal law enforcement as a prop in the president’s reelection campaign” — then interrupted the answer for a long closing rant.

“The president wants footage for his campaign ads, and you appear to be serving it up to him as ordered,” Nadler charged. “In most of these cities, the protests had begun to wind down before you marched in and confronted the protesters, and the protesters aren’t mobs. They are mothers and veterans and mayors.”.....

Not even a decade ago Nadler's performance would have brought embarrassment and shame down on him in abundance. He likely would have been all but impossible to contact for a week or so after he released an apology and there would be serious discussion in the Democrat House leadership over whether they needed to replace him as chair of the Judiciary Committee.

Things have changed that much.

Now, I'll bet he was repeatedly congratulated on what a fine job he did and likely believes it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Not even a decade ago Nadler's performance would have brought embarrassment and shame down on him in abundance. He likely would have been all but impossible to contact for a week or so after he released an apology and there would be serious discussion in the Democrat House leadership over whether they needed to replace him as chair of the Judiciary Committee.

Things have changed that much.

Now, I'll bet he was repeatedly congratulated on what a fine job he did and likely believes it.
                These people are so consumed with hatred for Trump that they have no idea how stupid they make themselves look.

Only Trump could get a whole political party to defend anarchy and mayhem.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47186[/ATTACH]

New York’s own Rep. Jerry Nadler was in two car crashes Tuesday.

Incorrect!!!! He was in ONE car crash and one train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Incorrect!!!! He was in ONE car crash and one train wreck.
                    Laughing. I'll buy that!

ETA: But I'll bet the leftist nutters are wild with excitement that "NADLER SURE NAILED BARR!!!!!" They are THAT loony. And I bet Nadler is being hailed behind the scenes by his fellow dummycrats as a hero.

Comment

He just got lectured by some angry woman who spent a bunch of time angrily peppering him with accusations and questions, and when he tries to answer, she yells "I'm amazed at your lack of respect for a member of Congress that you would interrupt me....."
                      That's the same idiot who quoted from a 2009 Department of Justice report noting the effectiveness of pepper balls and asked, "Do you stand behind this policy?" Barr looked with confusion at the screen where the quote was shown and said, "What policy?"

"The- the policy that I just presented."

"What policy are you referring to? What's it say?"

"Well, I just showed it to you."

At which point Barr glanced around the room and began to laugh.

https://youtu.be/S8fhLqAPX0Q
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

mom-riots-la-600a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          That's the same idiot who quoted from a 2009 Department of Justice report noting the effectiveness of pepper balls and asked, "Do you stand behind this policy?" Barr looked with confusion at the screen where the quote was shown and said, "What policy?"

"The- the policy that I just presented."

"What policy are you referring to? What's it say?"

"Well, I just showed it to you."

At which point Barr glanced around the room and began to laugh.

https://youtu.be/S8fhLqAPX0Q
                          Yeah, Nadler has allowed his hatred of Trump to turn him even further to buffoonery.

Comment

Another great moment when a woman got snitty at Barr for "interrupting" her when he tried to answer a question...

"We waited a long time to speak to you, Mr. Barr!"

"You waited to speak to me like this? You didn't need to wait."

Then there was the time one congressman wouldn't let Barr get a word in after asking him question and then saying, "I'm reclaiming my time!" Barr shot back, "I would like to answer the damn question!"

You'd have to be as stupid as JimL to fall for the Democrat party's theatrics.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Another great moment when a woman got snitty at Barr for "interrupting" her when he tried to answer a question...

"We waited a long time to speak to you, Mr. Barr!"

"You waited to speak to me like this? You didn't need to wait."

Then there was the time one congressman wouldn't let Barr get a word in after asking him question and then saying, "I'm reclaiming my time!" Barr shot back, "I would like to answer the damn question!"

You'd have to be as stupid as JimL to fall for the Democrat party's theatrics.
                              The problem is that they (the Democrat inquisitioners) are so stupid that they believe America WANTS to see that kind of theater, and I have no doubt they patted themselves on the back gloating about how "we got HIM!"

Comment

Wow, I thought this dumb argument had disappeared, but I just saw Jerry Nadler use this idiot defense of anarchy in the hearing on Capitol Hill moments ago.

Supposedly a "wall of moms" banded together to show "solidarity" with the anarchist thugs (though, of course, that's not what they claim)
                                I guess the media thought that played well, so then a "wall of veterans" joined in.

Amazingly,

A) The left has suddenly found respect for "moms", when they have denigrated the role of motherhood for decades.
                                2) They have suddenly found "veterans" honorable, when they have denigrated the role of our military for decades.

Let's be clear - again, "moms" have drowned their babies in bathtubs, have cut them to pieces, have murdered them with axes, have aborted them, have poisoned their husbands....
                                Simply because somebody is (or claims to be) a "mom" doesn't mean anything other than that the left is exploiting the very role they have denigrated in the past.

Same with veterans. And, again, I work every day with "down and outters", homeless people, mentally ill people - many of whom are veterans suffering from PTSD or other physical or mental disabilities.
                                The left has, amazingly enough, suddenly found WORTH in these veterans, or maybe even people pretending to be veterans, as they stand up to shield anarchists from justice.

How sick can this get? And, continuing to watch the hearings, I see the liberals yelling at Barr, refusing to allow him to answer questions, and shouting stuff like "YES OR NO!".

JimL already tried using this nutty "wall of moms" argument, but all it shows is the willingness of the left to use stereotypes they have previously denigrated as "human shields" for violence.
                                Walls of Idiots always proceed a wall of moms, dad's, and veterans.

Comment