Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A false prophet? A warning

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

A false prophet? A warning

The doctor that Trump has been following has been widely panned for her beliefs about sex with demons and lizard people running the world, but what concerns me here is the prophecy she made in Jesus's name that God would take down the Twitter server if Trump had posts taken down (which he did yesterday). In the Old Testament, making a false prophecy was a capital offense. (See Jeremiah 29). If this does not happen, she is a false prophet biblically speaking. Christians who like to retweet Trump need to be very careful here.

https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trump isn't a spiritual leader. And Beth Moore is a moonbat.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

3. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Trump isn't a spiritual leader. And Beth Moore is a moonbat.
    What is the relevance of either of those statements? There is no biblical exception for non-spiritual leaders not being held accountable for making false prophecies, and Trump wasn't even the person I was talking about making the prophecy. And I didn't say anything about Beth Moore at all.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    What is the relevance of either of those statements? There is no biblical exception for non-spiritual leaders not being held accountable for making false prophecies, and Trump wasn't even the person I was talking about making the prophecy. And I didn't say anything about Beth Moore at all.
    You said "Christians who like to retweet Trump need to be very careful here." Trump is not a spiritual leader, so I don't think retweeting him is something to be careful on wrt the Deuteronomy prohibitions. And Beth Moore is a moonbat, not a prophet. She's been exposed as a false prophet long before she got involved with the Donald.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You said "Christians who like to retweet Trump need to be very careful here." Trump is not a spiritual leader, so I don't think retweeting him is something to be careful on wrt the Deuteronomy prohibitions. And Beth Moore is a moonbat, not a prophet. She's been exposed as a false prophet long before she got involved with the Donald.
    The article doesn't say anything about Beth Moore at all (are you thinking of Paula White?) It's about Stella Immanuel, who is being brought to the mainstream right now by Trump. The issue would be with retweeting her after reading about her from Trump.

(I did slightly misread one thing; the prophecy is about her own materials being taken down, not Trump's).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    The article doesn't say anything about Beth Moore at all (are you thinking of Paula White?)
    Yeah.

It's about Stella Immanuel, who is being brought to the mainstream right now by Trump. The issue would be with retweeting her after reading about her from Trump.
    I've only seen the one video about HCQ.

(I did slightly misread one thing; the prophecy is about her own materials being taken down, not Trump's).
    Yeah, she's dumb too. But if someone dumb can make a point you agree with, wouldn't you repeat it?

Faith
    Reformed Baptist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I read Stella Immanuel site. She seems big into hyper Charismatic theology.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, she's dumb too. But if someone dumb can make a point you agree with, wouldn't you repeat it?
    In a spiritual context, I probably wouldn't. A Jehovah's Witness might say many things that I theologically agree with but I probably would find somebody else to quote to avoid giving the wrong impression. It's a little murkier when we go outside the realm of spirituality. This woman's beliefs about science seem to be infused with spirituality so she would probably be best left alone by Christians in my opinion (there are other doctors who are promoting HCQ).

10. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    43rd Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Wow. I don't follow much of this kind of stuff...but I would agree with KG.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trump has always been into weird conspiracy theories. But yeah this lady is a loon and seems to be one of those name it and claim it heretics. But has Trump been retweeting her religious posts or even know who she is?