Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
    Nope.

Language alert.
    Perhaps the Germans should have simply hanged Friedrich when he returned to Germany? Dodging military service appears to be a family trait!
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      People here just act like a safe medicine should not be used where it might help.
      As with all drugs there are side effects. https://www.drugs.com/hydroxychloroquine.html

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      This is not an experimental drug without a track record. But the mainstream media has treated this like it is cyanide.
      Despite the snake-oil sales pitches hydroxychloroquine is not the "cure-all" for Covid-19.
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Sheesh, what a moron
        Personal attacks in lieu of a substantive reply. You people are experts at it :)

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        His heritage is three freaking centuries of the family being named Trump.
        Not because you say so, nope :)
        Last edited by Whateverman; 07-31-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Sheesh, what a moron

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Personal attacks in lieu of a substantive reply. You people are experts at it :)
          It wasn't a personal attack. It was a diagnosis.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Not because you say so, nope :)
            Okay, I'm going to type really really slow so perhaps you can keep up. Stewart himself changed his name. Changed it radically. From Leibowitz to Stewart.

OTOH with Trump it was something like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather who changed it nearly 300 years ago. And the difference was pretty minor with either name reflecting his German heritage.

Now I'll understand if your acute TDS does not allow you to be capable of ascertaining the difference, but at least I tried.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              It wasn't a personal attack. It was a diagnosis.
              Spot on one at that.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                As with all drugs there are side effects. https://www.drugs.com/hydroxychloroquine.html

Despite the snake-oil sales pitches hydroxychloroquine is not the "cure-all" for Covid-19.
                The medicine has been reported to be safer than aspirin. But we do have to keep the side effects in mind.

It is highly recommended by these doctors for protection from the virus and for early treatment. One area that you are helpful here is that people may have some other problems happening at the same time they have symptoms of coronavirus. So, one solution never is the final answer to specific people's ailments.

We commend you for your decent contribution here.

Comment

Okay, I'm going to type really really slow so perhaps you can keep up. Stewart himself changed his name. Changed it radically. From Leibowitz to Stewart.

OTOH with Trump it was something like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather who changed it nearly 300 years ago. And the difference was pretty minor with either name reflecting his German heritage.

Now I'll understand if your acute TDS does not allow you to be capable of ascertaining the difference, but at least I tried.
                  This difference is immaterial, because the criticism wasn't about the name change. Wait, I know I spent considerable effort educating you about what Drumpf whined about. Maybe the Pentium II you guys run the forum software on decided to hide my posts. Let me go find it again.

Yup! Here it is!

Again!

He should be proud of his heritage!

Drumpf isn't.

Oops.

Comment

This difference is immaterial, because the criticism wasn't about the name change. Wait, I know I spent considerable effort educating you about what Drumpf whined about. Maybe the Pentium II you guys run the forum software on decided to hide my posts. Let me go find it again.

Yup! Here it is!

Again!

He should be proud of his heritage!

Drumpf isn't.

Oops.
                    It is both sad and amusing that you think marching around chanting a non-point over and over like some deranged parrot somehow in some way magically transforms an absolute lame dud into a a clever bon mot. It really isn't.

Not. Even. Close.

And it says a whole lot as well about those who think this trite idiocy is anything more than that.

To give you a comparison with something a bit more consequential, it is no different than someone telling another person that they shouldn't drink and drive and they respond, well one of your ancestors from three centuries ago once got drunk while riding in a wagon as he returned from town.

Finally, Trump has given every indication that he is proud of his heritage. So why should he reject his father's name? The name he bestowed upon him. The name of his grandfather and great-grandfather. Continuing on back something like 15 generations or more for almost 300 years? Wouldn't doing that be rejecting his heritage? I mean it sure sounds like the exact opposite of being proud of it.
                    Last edited by rogue06; 07-31-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

And it says a whole lot as well about those who think this trite idiocy is anything more than that.
                      And yet you give the tsunami of (so-called) presidential pettiness a pass. You've deemed it not worthy of comment, but you're ready to die on this hill, aren't ya? This one is worth pretending you still have principles and standards you'd want people to live by.

No one's buying it.

Your outrage is manufactured (perhaps because you think your tribe is watching)...
                      Last edited by Whateverman; 07-31-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-stella-immanuel-demon-sperm-radio-hero-2020-7

Rudy Giuliani interviewed Dr. Stella Immanuel — doctor who previously preached about alien DNA — on his radio show calling her his 'hero'
                        Sarah Al-Arshani Jul 30, 2020, 4:15 AM

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, called Dr. Stella Immanuel, the doctor seen in a viral video espousing misinformation about the coronavirus, his "hero" on his radio show on Wednesday.

President Donald Trump's attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani called Dr. Stella Immanuel — a doctor seen in a viral video spreading coronavirus misinformation — his "hero" on his radio show on Wednesday.

"Well, you're my hero," Giuliani said after Immanuel paid him the same compliment. Giuliani went on to say that he'd been following the use of hydroxychloroquine and that he also believes that the medication is effective at treating COVID-19 in the "early stages" of the disease.

There is a mounting body of evidence showing that there is no benefit to hydroxychloroquine COVID-19, including a limited study conducted on its use before hospitalization.

The Food and Drug Administration revoked emergency authorization for its use in emergency settings last month.

© Copyright Original Source

With all thes groupie hero worshipers in the White House. Dr. Stella Immanuel is on her way to a Mega Church with Aliens.
                        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giuliani-stella-immanuel-demon-sperm-radio-hero-2020-7

Rudy Giuliani interviewed Dr. Stella Immanuel — doctor who previously preached about alien DNA — on his radio show calling her his 'hero'
                          Sarah Al-Arshani Jul 30, 2020, 4:15 AM

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, called Dr. Stella Immanuel, the doctor seen in a viral video espousing misinformation about the coronavirus, his "hero" on his radio show on Wednesday.

President Donald Trump's attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani called Dr. Stella Immanuel — a doctor seen in a viral video spreading coronavirus misinformation — his "hero" on his radio show on Wednesday.

"Well, you're my hero," Giuliani said after Immanuel paid him the same compliment. Giuliani went on to say that he'd been following the use of hydroxychloroquine and that he also believes that the medication is effective at treating COVID-19 in the "early stages" of the disease.

There is a mounting body of evidence showing that there is no benefit to hydroxychloroquine COVID-19, including a limited study conducted on its use before hospitalization.

The Food and Drug Administration revoked emergency authorization for its use in emergency settings last month.

© Copyright Original Source

With all thes groupie hero worshipers in the White House. Dr. Stella Immanuel is on her way to a Mega Church with Aliens.
                          He was being nice to a black lady, you racist!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Bad news. This link provides a list of hydroxychloroquine studies.
                            https://c19study.com/

Remember that you can refuse treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              He was being nice to a black lady, you racist!
                              Considering Dr. Stella Immanuel a 'hero' is not being 'nice' to a dangerous charlaton, Your and apparent approval I guess she is your 'hero' too.

This an endorsement of the looney bins doctor we can do without.
                              Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-01-2020, 07:06 AM.
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                                Bad news. This link provides a list of hydroxychloroquine studies.
                                https://c19study.com/

Remember that you can refuse treatment.
                                What 'Good News' that is sane and accurate do you have to offer. I would not refuse legitimate medical treatments. I do reject Dr. Stella Immanuel as a dangerous charlaton
                                Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-01-2020, 07:05 AM.

Frank

Comment