Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Thank God that Trump has better resources than provided by Fauci.
    Why would a competent POTUS hire someone who wasn't an asset to her office?

ps. she wouldn't. No employer would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      She has a storefront church right next to her Houston storefront doctor office.
      After all this publicity she could open a mega-church.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        After all this publicity she could open a mega-church.
        Next to a Drumpf motel, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Next to a Drumpf motel, no doubt.
          Who is Drumpf?
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Who is Drumpf?
            Trump's earliest known ancestor was Johann Philipp Drumpft (1667-1707), who's child was named Johann Paul Trump or possibly Trumpf (1727–1792).

The left, for some inexplicable reason, think it is, in some unfathomable way, clever to refer to Trump as Drumpf even though they aren't even clever enough to get the name right.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Trump's earliest known ancestor was Johann Philipp Drumpft (1667-1707), who's child was named Johann Paul Trump or possibly Trumpf (1727–1792).

The left, for some inexplicable reason, think it is, in some unfathomable way, clever to refer to Trump as Drumpf even though they aren't even clever enough to get the name right.
              So, making him sound more German is an insult?
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

As I said "inexplicable" and "unfathomable."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Nope.

Language alert.

Comment

Why would a competent POTUS hire someone who wasn't an asset to her office?

ps. she wouldn't. No employer would.
                    I cannot tell what you are talking about. You started talking about some woman that Trump didn't hire or that Fauci is a woman.

Comment

Nope.

Language alert.
                      TL/DR. How about a summary?
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

TL/DR. How about a summary?
                        Trump mocked John Stewart for not using his family's name, saying he should be proud of his heritage.

Turns out he's guilty of the same thing. Who would have guessed he was a hypocrite? It just seems counterintuitive, ya know?

Comment

Trump mocked John Stewart for not using his family's name, saying he should be proud of his heritage.

Turns out he's guilty of the same thing. Who would have guessed he was a hypocrite? It just seems counterintuitive, ya know?
                          Ah, so it is comparing someone who changed their name when he went into show business to someone who's family changed their name back in the early 18th cent. (almost 3 centuries ago). I wonder how many generations there are between them. Roughly 15?

The only thing to criticize that I see was Trump mocking him for the name change. Actors and comedians have done that for a very long time. Even though few bother to bother with having their stage name changed to their legal name, so what?

But the concept that his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather changed the family name as some sort of "gotcha" counter is strained in the extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Ah, so it is comparing someone who changed their name when he went into show business to someone who's family changed their name back in the early 18th cent. (almost 3 centuries ago).
                            What did the orange messiah complain about? What was the thing he criticized? I swear I posted it...

Yes, here it is:

he should be proud of his heritage

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            The only thing to criticize that I see was Trump mocking him for the name change.
                            Waitwaitwait, I know I just posted Drumpf's issue with John Stewart's name change. Let me check one more time...

Yup! I found it:

I guess I should probably let the tweeter-in-chief speak for himself:

If Jon Stewart is so above it all & legit, why did he change his name from Jonathan Leibowitz? He should be proud of his heritage!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60556362018816

Which part of the hypocrisy are you still having trouble with?
                            Last edited by Whateverman; 07-30-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

It's a species of racism, but it's an allowable species, because (a) anything goes if it's against Trump; (b) it's racism against whites, so 'not really' actual racism. Plus it's the loony fringe of the left so no reason to expect adult behaviour or conversation from them.
                              ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

What did the orange messiah complain about? What was the thing he criticized? I swear I posted it...

Yes, here it is:

Waitwaitwait, I know I just posted Drumpf's issue with John Stewart's name change. Let me check one more time...

Yup! I found it:

I guess I should probably let the tweeter-in-chief speak for himself:

If Jon Stewart is so above it all & legit, why did he change his name from Jonathan Leibowitz? He should be proud of his heritage!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60556362018816

Which part of the hypocrisy are you still having trouble with?
                                Sheesh, what a moron

His heritage is three freaking centuries of the family being named Trump.

Comment