Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Bad news. This link provides a list of hydroxychloroquine studies.
    https://c19study.com/
    Interesting, I'll look through this. I already see a citation for a source which has later been retracted, but this list doesn't reflect that. I also mainly see studies from May, and not later studies.

I'll make a new thread about this list eventually. I'm a bit busy between work, studies, some events this week and fixing tweb though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      Interesting, I'll look through this. I already see a citation for a source which has later been retracted, but this list doesn't reflect that. I also mainly see studies from May, and not later studies.

I'll make a new thread about this list eventually. I'm a bit busy between work, studies, some events this week and fixing tweb though.
      sounds great. It seems like comments can be made to the website itself -- for correcting issues. (But there probably are many hostile responses being targeted against the website.)

Comment

I'll leave that for you to live out. I'm following the living God.
        Your true motivation, though misguided, is revealed. Scratch out everything else.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
          Your true motivation, though misguided, is revealed. Scratch out everything else.
          You have this weird fixation on the macabre. You have no interest in the science

Comment

You have this weird fixation on the macabre. You have no interest in the science
            No the macabre is your fixation, because you believe 'no mask and social distancing and advocating the drug that science has faoun minimally effective. Your goal is everybody gets infected, you know, Conservative eugenics.
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

sounds great. It seems like comments can be made to the website itself -- for correcting issues. (But there probably are many hostile responses being targeted against the website.)
              Your source has gone up in smoke. No more since May.

Frank

Comment

Incomplet. Not just tweeted, but retweeted, supported the Looney Bins Doctor in a press conference, and Guiliani prased her as 'hero' on his radio program.
                No, Trump Jr tweeted.... Donald Trump RETWEETED. Giuliani has nothing to do with your dumb thread title.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Where are people getting this "nothing new since May" idea? The chart was updated Aug. 2 and contains many individual entries for June and July.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    No, Trump Jr tweeted.... Donald Trump RETWEETED. Giuliani has nothing to do with your dumb thread title.
                    Very much to do with the thread title, because Trumps position is reinforced by Trump supported the Looney Bins Doctor in a press conference, and Guiliani Trumps lap dog prased her as 'hero' on his radio program. It documents Trump supports and endorses the Witch Doctor.

Frank

Comment

Very much to do with the thread title, because Trumps position is reinforced by Trump supported the Looney Bins Doctor in a press conference, and Guiliani Trumps lap dog prased her as 'hero' on his radio program.
                      Nope. Thread title is dishonest. It suggests Trump actually endorses and is a follower of this woman, and you have only produced a retweet and a mention.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                        Just because a study shows "positive results" for a drug doesn't mean the drug didn't also cause other problems.

You understand this, right?
                        Sure. Some of the studies listed specifically addressed the issue of safety.

Also, I explained that these positive results were in early-diagnosis patients, which is somewhat useless when the average test takes up to two weeks to get the results back from...
                        A big point of the chart is that treatment with HCQ needs to start early, ideally not even waiting for a lab-confirmed diagnosis. That is what experts like Drs. Harvey Risch, Stephen Smith, and Ramin Oskoui have been advocating for months. AFAIK, all the negative studies that have been hyped in the news and cited by the FDA involved hospitalized patients. The experts advocating HCQ have pretty consistently said that once the disease is severe enough to require hospitalization, HCQ becomes much less effective and side-effects become more prevalent.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                          A big point of the chart is that treatment with HCQ needs to start early, ideally not even waiting for a lab-confirmed diagnosis. That is what experts like Drs. Harvey Risch, Stephen Smith, and Ramin Oskoui have been advocating for months. AFAIK, all the negative studies that have been hyped in the news and cited by the FDA involved hospitalized patients. The experts advocating HCQ have pretty consistently said that once the disease is severe enough to require hospitalization, HCQ becomes much less effective and side-effects become more prevalent.
                          AFAIK, HCQ has been rejected specifically because the risks outweigh the rewards. If maximizing its efficacy entails administering it before tests come back - that'd seem to be the exact opposite of what should be being done.

Comment

AFAIK, HCQ has been rejected specifically because the risks outweigh the rewards. If maximizing its efficacy entails administering it before tests come back - that'd seem to be the exact opposite of what should be being done.
                            Actually you can take it once you feel signs of sickness. Remember. Zinc and Tonic Water are readily available. It can also be started shortly afterwards. People are sufficiently aware of the threat imposed by this virus.

Comment

Actually you can take it once you feel signs of sickness.
                              Who cares "when" you can take it. The point is that according to the scientific and medical communities, the risks outweigh the benefits.

Comment

Who cares "when" you can take it. The point is that according to the scientific and medical communities, the risks outweigh the benefits.
                                I just don't see how death is a better option than a cure. Maybe one day I will understand.

Comment