Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    What 'Good News' that is sane and accurate do you have to offer. I would not refuse legitimate medical treatments. I do reject Dr. Stella Immanuel as a dangerous charlaton
    You should then reject any doctor who has medicine that works. Plus, you forgot that there were 11 other doctors in the video and more who were behind this message. Plus, you have not appreciated the data at c19study.com -- so are you less crazy than what you attribute to Stella?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      You should then reject any doctor who has medicine that works. Plus, you forgot that there were 11 other doctors in the video and more who were behind this message. Plus, you have not appreciated the data at c19study.com -- so are you less crazy than what you attribute to Stella?
      Eleven are meaningless to support the looney bins doctor.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Eleven are meaningless to support the looney bins doctor.
        you are so easily swayed by the media's search for a distraction through Stella. The emphasis on Dr. Stella was a hit piece. It was opposition research, to search out "dirt," to make her personal beliefs the news story. Your focus to this is an indicator of your gullibility. We already saw that the media searched for a distraction from the real point -- that HCQ works. I wish you had not so easily been distracted by that. However, your OCD kicked in.
        Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-01-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Shuny,
          I wish you could see beyond the media hype.

The founder of America's Frontline Doctors is Simone Gold. This is the person that the news media should have focused on. She is a medical doctor and a lawyer. She works in ER. If the news had been accurate, the other prominent leaders of this group would have been described too.

You can hear her at www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP2UYpzLof0

Comment

No I reject any doctor who claims a breeding program with aliens.
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Shuny,
              I wish you could see beyond the media hype.
              Only the facts, which you will not acknowledge.

Frank

Comment

No I reject any doctor who claims a breeding program with aliens.
                It does sound crazy... but have you seen Mayor Lightfoot?
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Only the facts, which you will not acknowledge.
                  You mean facts like found on c19study.com. I'm not sure which studies you are rejecting nor why you reject them.

You prefer magical masks which do very little. You reject HCQ which, in accord with the studies, will keep you from getting sick. It is this weird backwards world you live in.

Comment

• The thread title is still false.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      The thread title is still false.
                      Dilusions of illusions of a warped agenda. The fact is Trump retweeted it, supported the Looney Bins Doctor in a press conference, and Guiliani prased her as 'hero' on his radio program. Yes the thread title is documented true. You have offered nothing of substance to the contrary, but meaningless Tweet bite assertions.

Still waiting . . .

Frank

Comment

You mean facts like found on c19study.com. I'm not sure which studies you are rejecting nor why you reject them.
                        The study has been found as flawed by the NIH and the CDC, and not supported by any other studies. Other drugs have been found more effective, but as yet no drugs have been found to be a cure.

You prefer magical masks which do very little. You reject HCQ which, in accord with the studies, will keep you from getting sick. It is this weird backwards world you live in.
                        Yout prefer the Looney Bins Snake Oil Doctor and her alien breading programs and sleepting with demons. Absolutely no, the current studies when taking ALL the research into consideration.
                        Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-02-2020, 07:54 AM.

Frank

Comment

Dilusions of illusions of a warped agenda. The fact is Trump retweeted it, . . .
                          Wow, how very persuasive! Trump TWEETED something stupid!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Wow, how very persuasive! Trump TWEETED something stupid!
                            Incomplet. Not just tweeted, but retweeted, supported the Looney Bins Doctor in a press conference, and Guiliani prased her as 'hero' on his radio program.

Frank

Comment

The study has been found as flawed by the NIH and the CDC, and not supported by any other studies. Other drugs have been found more effective, but as yet no drugs have been found to be a cure.
                              I have no idea what you mean by "the study has been found as flawed." The link I provided showed 39 studies (when I last checked). Indeed the site indicated if a study was inclusive or negative. But it also showed 75 % of the studies were positive. If you can explain which "study" you and NIH and CDC are talking about, that might help the discussion. Then we could talk about the other 20 studies that have shown positive benefits of HCQ. So far, it just sounds like you are not investigating anything very seriously.

Yout prefer the Looney Bins Snake Oil Doctor and her alien breading programs and sleepting with demons.
                              I'll leave that for you to live out. I'm following the living God.

Comment

75 % of the studies were positive. If you can explain which "study" you and NIH and CDC are talking about, that might help the discussion. Then we could talk about the other 20 studies that have shown positive benefits of HCQ
                                Just because a study shows "positive results" for a drug doesn't mean the drug didn't also cause other problems.

You understand this, right?

Also, I explained that these positive results were in early-diagnosis patients, which is somewhat useless when the average test takes up to two weeks to get the results back from...

Comment