Thread: Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Faith
    Death & Taxes
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    Nope.

Language alert.
    Perhaps the Germans should have simply hanged Friedrich when he returned to Germany? Dodging military service appears to be a family trait!
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" Attrib. Seneca 4 BCE - 65 CE

2. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Death & Taxes
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    People here just act like a safe medicine should not be used where it might help.
    As with all drugs there are side effects. https://www.drugs.com/hydroxychloroquine.html

Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    This is not an experimental drug without a track record. But the mainstream media has treated this like it is cyanide.
    Despite the snake-oil sales pitches hydroxychloroquine is not the "cure-all" for Covid-19.
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" Attrib. Seneca 4 BCE - 65 CE

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Sheesh, what a moron
    Personal attacks in lieu of a substantive reply. You people are experts at it :)

His heritage is three freaking centuries of the family being named Trump.
    Not because you say so, nope :)
    Last edited by Whateverman; 07-31-2020 at 06:54 AM.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sheesh, what a moron

Personal attacks in lieu of a substantive reply. You people are experts at it :)
    It wasn't a personal attack. It was a diagnosis.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Not because you say so, nope :)
    Okay, I'm going to type really really slow so perhaps you can keep up. Stewart himself changed his name. Changed it radically. From Leibowitz to Stewart.

OTOH with Trump it was something like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather who changed it nearly 300 years ago. And the difference was pretty minor with either name reflecting his German heritage.

Now I'll understand if your acute TDS does not allow you to be capable of ascertaining the difference, but at least I tried.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It wasn't a personal attack. It was a diagnosis.
    Spot on one at that.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

8. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    As with all drugs there are side effects. https://www.drugs.com/hydroxychloroquine.html

Despite the snake-oil sales pitches hydroxychloroquine is not the "cure-all" for Covid-19.
    The medicine has been reported to be safer than aspirin. But we do have to keep the side effects in mind.

It is highly recommended by these doctors for protection from the virus and for early treatment. One area that you are helpful here is that people may have some other problems happening at the same time they have symptoms of coronavirus. So, one solution never is the final answer to specific people's ailments.

We commend you for your decent contribution here.

10. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Okay, I'm going to type really really slow so perhaps you can keep up. Stewart himself changed his name. Changed it radically. From Leibowitz to Stewart.

OTOH with Trump it was something like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather who changed it nearly 300 years ago. And the difference was pretty minor with either name reflecting his German heritage.

Now I'll understand if your acute TDS does not allow you to be capable of ascertaining the difference, but at least I tried.
    This difference is immaterial, because the criticism wasn't about the name change. Wait, I know I spent considerable effort educating you about what Drumpf whined about. Maybe the Pentium II you guys run the forum software on decided to hide my posts. Let me go find it again.

Yup! Here it is!

Again!

He should be proud of his heritage!

Drumpf isn't.

Oops.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

12. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This difference is immaterial, because the criticism wasn't about the name change. Wait, I know I spent considerable effort educating you about what Drumpf whined about. Maybe the Pentium II you guys run the forum software on decided to hide my posts. Let me go find it again.

Yup! Here it is!

Again!

He should be proud of his heritage!

Drumpf isn't.

Oops.
    It is both sad and amusing that you think marching around chanting a non-point over and over like some deranged parrot somehow in some way magically transforms an absolute lame dud into a a clever bon mot. It really isn't.

Not. Even. Close.

And it says a whole lot as well about those who think this trite idiocy is anything more than that.

To give you a comparison with something a bit more consequential, it is no different than someone telling another person that they shouldn't drink and drive and they respond, well one of your ancestors from three centuries ago once got drunk while riding in a wagon as he returned from town.

Finally, Trump has given every indication that he is proud of his heritage. So why should he reject his father's name? The name he bestowed upon him. The name of his grandfather and great-grandfather. Continuing on back something like 15 generations or more for almost 300 years? Wouldn't doing that be rejecting his heritage? I mean it sure sounds like the exact opposite of being proud of it.
    Last edited by rogue06; 07-31-2020 at 12:30 PM.

14. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And it says a whole lot as well about those who think this trite idiocy is anything more than that.
    And yet you give the tsunami of (so-called) presidential pettiness a pass. You've deemed it not worthy of comment, but you're ready to die on this hill, aren't ya? This one is worth pretending you still have principles and standards you'd want people to live by.

No one's buying it.

Your outrage is manufactured (perhaps because you think your tribe is watching)...
    Last edited by Whateverman; 07-31-2020 at 04:47 PM.