Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 204

Thread: Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

  1. #61
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,468
    Amen (Given)
    14460
    Amen (Received)
    29421
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The tweet from the Twit endorses her specifically without qualification.
    Actually, it's a RETWEET, and it's only your ATDS that causes you to see it as "endorses her specifically without qualification".

    Your claim in the title that Trump "follows" her is sensational and unsubstantiated. And your Junior High language shows the unseriousness of your goofy claim.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  2. #62
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,131
    Amen (Given)
    1838
    Amen (Received)
    1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    OK, so I watched the video, still, it seems there's ONE RETWEET, and when asked about the doctor, Trump actually says he "knows nothing about her". It sounds like Trump Jr tweeted the video, Trump saw it and RETWEETED it, most likely because he figured Jr had vetted it. OR, more likely, it was simply confirmation bias that he took without checking it out himself. "I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her".

    Does that sound like ongoing support and "he follows her"?
    aaaaah. . . now you say Trump cannot read.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  3. #63
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,468
    Amen (Given)
    14460
    Amen (Received)
    29421
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    aaaaah. . . now you say Trump cannot read.
    Well, actually, I never said that.

    Shuny -- focus really hard on saying sane rational things, instead of these goofy little Junior Highisms.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  4. #64
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,131
    Amen (Given)
    1838
    Amen (Received)
    1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    No.

    Yes, Trump also endorsed the Quaky doctors that supported Dr. Looney bins.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  5. #65
    God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,848
    Amen (Given)
    8299
    Amen (Received)
    8860
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Trump after he fell off of Humpty Dumpty's wall.

    Hail Ming


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  6. #66
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,131
    Amen (Given)
    1838
    Amen (Received)
    1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Actually, it's a RETWEET, and it's only your ATDS that causes you to see it as "endorses her specifically without qualification".

    Your claim in the title that Trump "follows" her is sensational and unsubstantiated. And your Junior High language shows the unseriousness of your goofy claim.
    The tweet from the Twit endorses her specifically without qualification. Trump did not nor has he clarified nor retracted the tweet selectively state he only supported part of Dr. Loony Bins Quaker's views.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-29-2020 at 07:28 AM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  7. #67
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,468
    Amen (Given)
    14460
    Amen (Received)
    29421
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Yes, Trump also endorsed the Quaky doctors that supported Dr. Looney bins.
    And you're showing yourself to be an unreliable erratic childish rumormonger.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  8. #68
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66,468
    Amen (Given)
    14460
    Amen (Received)
    29421
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The tweet from the Twit endorses her specifically without qualification.
    You can keep repeating that, but that doesn't make it true. It only makes you look more foolish.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  9. #69
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,131
    Amen (Given)
    1838
    Amen (Received)
    1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You can keep repeating that, but that doesn't make it true. It only makes you look more foolish.
    No the record of Trump's tweets and later statemnts make it trure.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  10. #70
    God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,848
    Amen (Given)
    8299
    Amen (Received)
    8860
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Yes, Trump also endorsed the Quaky doctors that supported Dr. Looney bins.
    Quaky??

    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/quaky


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  11. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •