Thread: Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    And you aren't a competent speller.

Hail Ming
    No problem, the message does not change.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I've heard claims that he does but I don't see the evidence for it. I have noticed that when he endorses an expert, or an "expert", his followers that I've seen tend to follow suit, so it's worth warding this one off at the outset.
    It's not at all unusual for Trump to yield to confirmation bias, seeking out anything that he feels supports his position. Yeah, I can't seem to find anything besides this tweet, and I'm sure he didn't know about the weird religion part.

It's also possible to believe in weird religion and still be a good doctor. The religion part appears to be part of her culture.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

3. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    This was first posted in Christianity 201, but I believe it diserves more public exposure.Many cannot post there.

https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/
    So, I think the title is a steaming pile of horsie poo.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's not at all unusual for Trump to yield to confirmation bias, seeking out anything that he feels supports his position. Yeah, I can't seem to find anything besides this tweet, and I'm sure he didn't know about the weird religion part.

It's also possible to believe in weird religion and still be a good doctor. The religion part appears to be part of her culture.
    . . . then it is a problem of Trump accepting and endorcing the advice of a terribly unreliable source without reasonable checking. Call it naive, demincia or simply incompetance. He simply had to google Stella Immanuel and all would be explained to him 'IF' he did not know.

Ignorance is not an excuse.
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, I think the title is a steaming pile of horsie poo.
    . . . and likely Trump's sense of smell seems to be effected.

Frank

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    . . . then it is a problem of Trump accepting and endorcing
    Besides a tweet, do you have any evidence to show that Trump actually endorces [sic] this woman?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

From our perspective, her background shouldn't affect the theological content of her message. I know there are well meaning people out there who think it's okay for black Christians to weave in influences like Rastafarianism (a famous Christian rock band was accused of doing this a few years ago) and voodoo because it's "cultural", but as a Christian, I can't give her a pass on that because she did invoke the name of Jesus. That was my problem with Mike's post; he seemed to imply that it was racist to go after her because she's black.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Criticizing an individual black person does not mean that you're being racist. That's something I would expect to hear from a social justice warrior but not from you.
    I was fitting my response within the modern culture. I was being ironic here. It was more to bring to light the inconsistency of the mainstream media. It is good that you invited elaboration.

Partly I assumed she is a Christian -- I think because of mention of her prophesying. And was irritated by the hit piece, especially for some of its inaccuracies.

I'm glad that she is promoting the treatment that is suppressed by the MSM because she is talking about the success she has had in treating people.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    From our perspective, her background shouldn't affect the theological content of her message. I know there are well meaning people out there who think it's okay for black Christians to weave in influences like Rastafarianism (a famous Christian rock band was accused of doing this a few years ago) and voodoo because it's "cultural", but as a Christian, I can't give her a pass on that because she did invoke the name of Jesus. That was my problem with Mike's post; he seemed to imply that it was racist to go after her because she's black.
    Yeah, got that. But thanks for explaining. I do take seriously these "in Jesus' name" statements and prophesies.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I was fitting my response within the modern culture. I was being ironic here. It was more to bring to light the inconsistency of the mainstream media. It is good that you invited elaboration.

Partly I assumed she is a Christian -- I think because of mention of her prophesying. And was irritated by the hit piece, especially for some of its inaccuracies.

I'm glad that she is promoting the treatment that is suppressed by the MSM because she is talking about the success she has had in treating people.
    Thanks for clarifying you were being ironic.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill