Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Instead of your goofy little Junior Highisms you need to say some rational things.
    Aw, the little copy cat response. VERY grown up. I'm trying to REASON with you, and you just keep spewing forth nonsense and hillbilly idiocy.

You have a choice based on your post (1) Trump can't read or comprehend. or (2) Trump will not read and comprehend.
    That's just birdbrained stupid. And you keep doing that DuckBobWeave thing you keep accusing others of doing.

How bout actually answering the questions, DBW.....

More than one tweet?
    More than just one RETWEET of Trump Jr's tweet?
    Proof that Trump is CONTINUING (or continued) to "support" this woman beyond the retweet.

(I fully expect a goofy response in lieu of an actual intelligent one)
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
      According to one UK newspaper [the Guardian] "At a White House press conference on Tuesday, Trump expressed puzzlement over why the so-called “America’s Frontline Doctors” video had been removed, noting that Immanuel claimed to be treating hundreds of Covid-19 patients with the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, which he has long championed despite federal public health advice that it is ineffective against coronavirus.

“I don’t know why,” he told reporters. “I think they’re very respected doctors. There was a woman who was spectacular in her statements about it and she’s had tremendous success with it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oroquine-video

Who knows what Trump thinks? We know that in the past he has championed this treatment and apparently was, at least for a period of time, taking hydroxychloroquine, or so he told the press.
      Might I appeal to you to request that Shuny contain his childish conduct to his own thread on this same subject, please?
      I'd really like serious discussion on this, of which I believe you are capable, and he is not.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        Answer please.

What does her support of HCQ, and Don Jr Rt'ing it, and POTUS retweeting his son's tweet have to do with her esoteric beliefs? Can't both premises be correct? That HCQ has several studies that show its efficacy and the good Dr is an esoteric loon?
        The current limited research only showed limited effect on severe hospital cases (Franch research) , and absolutely nothing else.

The Quaky Dr. Looney Bins, claims complete cure with no other treatment, and throw in a bit of her quakery.

I provide refernces, and you provide nothing, absolutely nothing,
        Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-29-2020, 09:57 AM.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

The tweet from the Twit endorses her specifically without qualification. Trump did not nor has he clarified nor retracted the tweet selectively state he only supported part of Dr. Loony Bins Quaker's views.
          Show me the tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Might I appeal to you to request that Shuny contain his childish conduct to his own thread on this same subject, please?
            I'd really like serious discussion on this, of which I believe you are capable, and he is not.
            Oh I think we should all endorse free speech, should we not? I advise ignoring the posts from any contributors with whom you do not wish to engage.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            The things that you're liable
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life
            Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

The current limited research only showed limited effect on severe hospital cases (Franch research) , and absolutely nothing else.
              False.

July 02, 2020

DETROIT – Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects, according to a new study published by Henry Ford Health System.

In a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

The study was published today in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the peer-reviewed, open-access online publication of the International Society of Infectious Diseases (ISID.org).

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study

The Quaky Dr. Looney Bins, claims complete cure with no other treatment, and throw in a bit of her quakery.
              Hail Ming. He's wrong again
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

ONE retweet, where he later says he knows nothing about the woman......

You've been drinking pond scum again, haven't you?

Cite.
                Aleady cited in the other thread. I take either you cannot read and comprehend, or you refuse to.
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

I take either you cannot read and comprehend, or you refuse to.
                  Definitely the latter; that's what trolls do.

Comment

Might I appeal to you to request that Cow Poke contain his childish conduct on this same subject, please?

Frank

Comment

Might I appeal to you to request that Cow Poke contain his childish conduct on this same subject, please?
                      I was doing just fine, Shuny, without your childish behavior, and I prove over and over that I CAN, and PREFER, serious discussion rather than this juvenile copy cat conduct of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                        Oh I think we should all endorse free speech, should we not?
                        Mine, not his!!!!

I advise ignoring the posts from any contributors with whom you do not wish to engage.
                        Thanks, mom.

Comment

I'm sure she was chosen because she fills a quota () and she agrees with Trump on hydroxychloroquine. And, as usual, he didn't do a background check.

Comment

Oh look, another thread on the same subject

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Oh look, another thread on the same subject
                              I was hoping this one would be a little less juvenile, but....

Comment

I was hoping this one would be a little less juvenile, but....
                                I am not responsible for the content of the posts made by contributors to this thread.
                                "It ain't necessarily so
                                The things that you're liable
                                To read in the Bible
                                It ain't necessarily so
                                ."

Sportin' Life
                                Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment