Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden: "I'll be the most progressive President ever"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The few things he accomplished he has been forced to distance himself from if not outright apologize for.
    Ya, know, that's true!

(yeah, I know, why should I be surprised, right?)
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      The only one being dishonest here is you.
      My previous post - the one you ignored the context of when responding to my quote - proves otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
        Why?

Is it because the police are doing their jobs, or is it because of the way those jobs are being done?

You know the answer. Stop pretending otherwise; it's dishonest.
        Yes, I know the answer: He is condemning them because he is pandering to the nutjob liberals who want to defund them. Once he is in office, I am betting all of a sudden he will be all for law and order. But as long as Trump is in the white house, it serves his interests to foment as much violence as possible and denounce the police so he can blame it on Trump.

Comment

Yes, I know the answer: He is condemning them because he is pandering to the nutjob liberals who want to defund them. Once he is in office, I am betting all of a sudden he will be all for law and order. But as long as Trump is in the white house, it serves his interests to foment as much violence as possible and denounce the police so he can blame it on Trump.
          If elected Biden will continue to be what he largely has been for over four decades. Ineffective. And things will only get worse. The left understands that they can't push Trump around but Biden, in the words of the radical Marxist Angela Davis, he's the "candidate who can be most effectively pressured." They will not squander that opportunity. Pressure him they will with more rioting and a never-ending list of demands. If you think they'll back off because he's a Democrat, LBJ quickly found out that wasn't the case in spite of all the credit he got for the passage of the Civil Rights and Voter Rights Acts.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            What has Biden done in all his years in DC?
            Congressional representatives don't do, or accomplish things, on their own, CP.

Comment

What has Biden done in all his years in DC?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                He was a VICE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES for EIGHT YEARS, goofball.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Right, Vice President, not President, goofball.

Comment

when asked how he would handle the riots he said he would let the local police do their jobs. Yet, he is also condemning the police for doing their jobs.
                    He's never done the latter, and you have no evidence to the contrary.

Condemning someone for failing to do their job properly doesn't constitute condemning them for doing their job - and you know this.
                    He is condemning the police that are right now trying to control the riots.
                    Why?

Is it because the police are doing their jobs, or is it because of the way those jobs are being done?

You know the answer. Stop pretending otherwise; it's dishonest.
                    Yes, I know the answer: He is condemning them because he is pandering to the nutjob liberals who want to defund them.
                    So, not because they were doing their jobs, which was a lie. At least now you're sticking to an unsupportable opinion, rather than outright dishonesty.

That's an improvement.

Comment

How can you be so profoundly ignorant and still type?

Comment

Personal attack rather than a defense of your ignorant posts, duly noted.

Comment

Wrong.

I'm responding to posts, Jim, just not putting up with your ish behavior. When you're ready to behave like an adult, I'll be happy to treat you like one.

Comment

Wrong.
                            No, he was right. You attacked him personally, instead of dealing with his point.

This appears to be the only trick in your bag.

Comment

No, he was right. You attacked him personally, instead of dealing with his point.

This appears to be the only trick in your bag.
                              You're full of crap --- I post a WHOLE bunch of stuff that's not attacking poor little innocent Jimmy.

And you're not exactly the poster boy of civility.

Comment

You're full of crap --- I post a WHOLE bunch of stuff that's not attacking poor little innocent Jimmy.

And you're not exactly the poster boy of civility.

Comment