Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Nadler: Antifa violence is a myth

Faith
    Death & Taxes
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And, perhaps, you think these "peaceful protesters" who commit arson, looting, rioting and chaos and mayhem over grievances you cannot even identify -- perhaps you see them as "American gentlemen"?
    Well I did offer you the opportunity to discuss the historical background to the colloquially termed BLM by suggesting that you may wish to start a thread on that specific topic.
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" Attrib. Seneca 4 BCE - 65 CE

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    Well I did offer you the opportunity to discuss the historical background to the colloquially termed BLM by suggesting that you may wish to start a thread on that specific topic.
    I really have ZERO interest in discussing the American Revolutionary War as compared to the anarchy and chaos being foisted upon us today, as they are simply not in the same category at all.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Death & Taxes
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I really have ZERO interest in discussing the American Revolutionary War as compared to the anarchy and chaos being foisted upon us today, as they are simply not in the same category at all.
    Excuse me? How did you arrive at that conclusion from my suggestion that you might like to start a thread on the historical background to BLM?
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" Attrib. Seneca 4 BCE - 65 CE