Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump explicitly floats idea of delaying the election ...

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    How does one "explicitly" float an idea by posing a question?
    Asked and answered.
    By the voices in your head, I presume.
    You stand as a proud, living testament to the wisdom in that warning about assumptions.

You answered your own question.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You stand as a proud, living testament to the wisdom in that warning about assumptions.

You answered your own question.
    Such an IGNORANT response. Why don't you come back when you grow armpit hair?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Such an IGNORANT response
    If atheists wanted to craft a good PR campaign, they'd only need to highlight your behavior in these forums :)
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.

4. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If atheists wanted to craft a good PR campaign, they'd only need to highlight your behavior in these forums :)
    And if anybody wanted to see a classic example of a , they could look at your little cow patties!

You're a juvenile little who loves to be a jerk, then cry like a baby when somebody stands up to your incredibly childish behavior.

WWWWAAAaaannnnhhhhhhhh... I'm being a jerk, and these mean Christians aren't kissing my backside!!!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

6. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And if [...]
    Blah blah blah, rage on

You asked and answered your own question.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I have been very respectful to you, Jim, since you've been back. This is not nice.

If you want to have civil discourse, this is not the way to start a paragraph.
    CP, perhaps you meant well, but carving out 3 or 4 words from a post and making a quip that may or may not be a veiled insult(the entirety of your direct responses to me so far in the thread up to this post) is not 'being respectful'.

As for the included first sentence: Your claim not to understand how a question could be floating an idea is simply not believable. You are not that dumb. Hence: 'playing dumb'.

As for the rest of my post not included in your reply:

the first paragraph was, in fact, a respectful explanation of that which you already knew to be the case.

Here it is again, without the 'offensive' first sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd
    Asking the question elicited a response and gets the idea out there. He now knows there will be significant push back that that moving the election is not a very good option because the only way it could happen would be to campaign forcefully for it. Asking a question is, in fact, one of Trump's go to forms of 'floating any potentially unpopular idea'. It allows him to get a response to an idea without ever formally proposing the idea while at the same time enlisting people like you in defending him - after all, he was 'just asking a question'.
    The last paragraph is a lament at the impossible to explain tolerance you and others display for comments, behavior and policies from Mr. Trump that undermine fundamental principles of our republic.

Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd
    Unfortunately you and most of the Trump supporters on this site do not understand that 'just asking a question' about an idea that would undermine our republic or election process is not an excusable action by the President of the United States. And why you and others can't figure that simple fact out is beyond me.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    CP, perhaps you meant well, but carving out 3 or 4 words from a post and making a quip that may or may not be a veiled insult...
    I give up.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This thread should be retitled: "President Trump exercises his 1st Amendment rights; liberals' heads explode".
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    This thread should be retitled: "President Trump exercises his 1st Amendment rights; liberals' heads explode".
    Fools and Traitors are the sorts of people that would attempt to dismiss as inconsequential a proposal to undermine the Presidential election in the United States of America by the President of the US himself.

Which are you?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

12. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I give up.
    You work with people every day CP, theoretically you counsel them. You are not so stupid as to not know how to interact with another person in a constructive way.

Once you actually try to do that, things will be fine between you and I.

14. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.