Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Peaceful Riots'? Journalism Bows to the Woke Mob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Peaceful Riots'? Journalism Bows to the Woke Mob

'Peaceful Riots'? Journalism Bows to the Woke Mob

riots.jpg

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

"Peaceful Rioters" reminds me of this meme:

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      A piece by Michael Barone (I used to enjoy his contributions on the old The McLaughlin Group):

Source: ‘Peaceful protests’ prompt new lows in media misconduct

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        "Peaceful Rioters" reminds me of this meme:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Except for the fact that the media is not only reporting on the peaceful protests, they are also reporting on the violence every night as well as the cause for the heightening of the violence aka the federal stormtroopers.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            or the heightening of the violence aka the federal stormtroopers.
            You are just a no good anti-american pig Jim...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              You are just a no good anti-american pig Jim...
              Actually I love this country and support democracy, seer. You love and support Trump. Enough said.

Comment

Actually I love this country and support democracy, seer. You love and support Trump. Enough said.
                You are so full of crap, these officers were not stormtroppers, they were men called to protect a Federal building that the local authorities refused to. You are an un-american piece of crap that probably never did a thing for his country.
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Except for the fact that the media is not only reporting on the peaceful protests,
                  Because that's their narrative, Jim.

they are also reporting on the violence every night as well as the cause for the heightening of the violence aka the federal stormtroopers.
                  I've already shown that this is nonsense -- the riots were going on BEFORE the July 4 date you picked as the date the federal officers arrived.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You are so full of crap, these officers were not stormtroppers, they were men called to protect a Federal building that the local authorities refused to. You are an un-american piece of crap that probably never did a thing for his country.
                    And the riots had already been going on. This nonsense that it didn't start til the federal officers showed up is a lie straight from the pits of hell.

Comment

Trump supporter. Enough said. Oh, and they may be said to be men sent in to defend federal buildings, but as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck.........

Comment

Because that's their narrative, Jim.

I've already shown that this is nonsense -- the riots were going on BEFORE the July 4 date you picked as the date the federal officers arrived.
                        Actually it's the media that reports and distinguishes between both the peaceful protesters and the violent interlopers, it's you who are pushing the narrative that they are all one in the same.

Comment

Trump supporter. Enough said. Oh, and they may be said to be men sent in to defend federal buildings, but as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck.........
                          Like I said, un-american piece of crap...

Comment

Actually it's the media that reports and distinguishes between both the peaceful protesters and the violent interlopers, it's you who are pushing the narrative that they are all one in the same.
                            No, Jim. You're full of crap. In what universe do "peaceful protesters" protest in a war zone? Only people like you would think that's reasonable.

Comment

Like I said, un-american piece of crap...
                              Trumpster. Enough said.

Comment