Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Peaceful Riots'? Journalism Bows to the Woke Mob

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    You are so full of crap, these officers were not stormtroppers, they were men called to protect a Federal building that the local authorities refused to. You are an un-american piece of crap that probably never did a thing for his country.
    Trump supporter. Enough said. Oh, and they may be said to be men sent in to defend federal buildings, but as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck.........

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Because that's their narrative, Jim.

I've already shown that this is nonsense -- the riots were going on BEFORE the July 4 date you picked as the date the federal officers arrived.
    Actually it's the media that reports and distinguishes between both the peaceful protesters and the violent interlopers, it's you who are pushing the narrative that they are all one in the same.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Trump supporter. Enough said. Oh, and they may be said to be men sent in to defend federal buildings, but as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck.........
    Like I said, un-american piece of crap...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Actually it's the media that reports and distinguishes between both the peaceful protesters and the violent interlopers, it's you who are pushing the narrative that they are all one in the same.
    No, Jim. You're full of crap. In what universe do "peaceful protesters" protest in a war zone? Only people like you would think that's reasonable.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Like I said, un-american piece of crap...
    Trumpster. Enough said.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, Jim. You're full of crap. In what universe do "peaceful protesters" protest in a war zone? Only people like you would think that's reasonable.
    That point came to my mind upon hearing some of the news. I thought "Jim, your'e full of crap." Actually it was the idea that peaceful protestors would go into the crowd of violent protestors -- this seems unlikely and stupid. The only exception might be the independent twitter or youtube type reporters -- but even then it is unlikely to go into the middle of a riot.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trumpster. Enough said.
    That just shows what a you are, Jim.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    That point came to my mind upon hearing some of the news. I thought "Jim, your'e full of crap." Actually it was the idea that peaceful protestors would go into the crowd of violent protestors -- this seems unlikely and stupid. The only exception might be the independent twitter or youtube type reporters -- but even then it is unlikely to go into the middle of a riot.
    I think the whole "wall of moms" and "wall of veterans" crap must have failed some focus groups, cause you're not hearing much about them anymore.

I think it was pretty transparent that this was must mimicking what Hamas does --- they cowardly hide behind women and children.

(And, no, I'm not calling the veterans children, but as I have stated, I deal with a LOT of them, and many are homeless, suffering from PTSD and other mental disorders....)

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That just shows what a you are, Jim.
    Just stating the facts, CP. Anyone with eyes to see would know that Trump is an enemy to this country and to democracy itself. Now, maybe you Trumpsters have an excuse. Maybe there is a psychological problem of some sort which renders you all blind to what is taking place right in front of you. I don't know. But if you're not suffering from cognitive dossonance or some such problem, then as far as I'm concerned you're complicit with a treasonous wannabe dictator.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Just stating the facts, CP.
    No, you're not - you're just being a dishonest spewing forth stupidity.

Anyone with eyes to see would know that Trump is an enemy to this country and to democracy itself.
    The nutters see that.

Now, maybe you Trumpsters have an excuse.
    And there's more dishonesty.

Maybe there is a psychological problem of some sort which renders you all blind to what is taking place right in front of you. I don't know.
    OR maybe we're just not so filled with hate for Trump that we allow that to screw with our heads.

But if you're not suffering from cognitive dossonance or some such problem, then as far as I'm concerned you're complicit with a treasonous wannabe dictator.
    Well, yeah, that coming from an ignorant on the internet certainly won't keep me up at night.

Stop Saying Stupid Stuff.gif