Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden will not travel to Milwaukee to accept Democratic nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    This, coupled with leading Democrats suggesting he not debate, indicates (to me) that his cognitive abilities are declining and unpredictable. They want to reduce his public appearances as much as possible until the election and possible inauguration. Then he can hand off the baton to his running mate.
    Of course his cognitive abilities are declining. Look at how old he is. The question is whether they have declined more, or are declining faster, than Trump's.

A debate between the two of them would be terrifying for all of us.

Biden wouldn't be my first choice for a candidate, but at least he's not my last choice.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Have you ever meant a racist person that tries really really hard not to be racist and they just end up saying racist stuff? That's exactly who Biden is. Over and over again he keeps saying things that are clearly racist under any criteria of what a racist is, much more so under the absurd criteria created by the left. And since his mental capabilities is fading, his ability to filter it is diminishing. I'm hoping during the debates, Trump baits him into that situation.
      Like today during an interview where Biden said that while Hispanics have a remarkable array of diverse P.O.V.s unlike blacks, who I guess according to old Joe, all think alike.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Like today during an interview where Biden said that while Hispanics have a remarkable array of diverse P.O.V.s unlike blacks, who I guess according to old Joe, all think alike.
        It's getting worse. That filter is all but completely gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
          Of course his cognitive abilities are declining. Look at how old he is.
          I mean something more than age, like Alzheimers or some other sort of dementia. My mother died from Alzheimers and Biden's actions are similar to the symptoms she exhibited.

The question is whether they have declined more, or are declining faster, than Trump's.

A debate between the two of them would be terrifying for all of us.

Biden wouldn't be my first choice for a candidate, but at least he's not my last choice.
          My first choices would have been Tulsi Gabbard or Ron Paul. As far as Biden, a vote for him is essentially a vote for his running mate.

Comment

I mean something more than age, like Alzheimers or some other sort of dementia. My mother died from Alzheimers and Biden's actions are similar to the symptoms she exhibited.
            It appears that just as strong an argument can be made for Trump being in the early stages of dementia.

My first choices would have been Tulsi Gabbard or Ron Paul. As far as Biden, a vote for him is essentially a vote for his running mate.
            That's okay. His likely running mates are also not my last choice.

Comment

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ommunity-nabj/

Wow... "with notable exceptions", huh? I guess he's referring to someone like Barack Obama who is clean, bright, articulate, and a nice looking guy despite being black.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ommunity-nabj/

Wow... "with notable exceptions", huh? I guess he's referring to someone like Barack Obama who is clean, bright, articulate, and a nice looking guy despite being black.
                They all think alike. What's next from ol' Joe, that they all look alike?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

As far as Biden, a vote for him is essentially a vote for his running mate.
                  His Veep choice will be selected by his handlers and you'd think that they would select someone who will do as they're told by them.

Comment

His Veep choice will be selected by his handlers and you'd think that they would select someone who will do as they're told by them.
                    So, everyone basically thinks it's down to Susan Rice or Kamala Harris with the other being the AG pick.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment