Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More evidence BLM narrative is false

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post
    Well if you can show a culture that is superior to western culture I'm all ears.
    Should somebody clue whag in that "Western culture" is not synonymous with "white culture"?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Should somebody clue whag in that "Western culture" is not synonymous with "white culture"?
      Should somebody clue seer that nations are not worlds?

Comment

Good so we are both very familiar with the plight of inner city blacks. I'm still there - how about you?
        Don't lecture me about the plight of the inner city unless you're interacting with them and telling them about your views on western superiority.

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
          Should somebody clue seer that nations are not worlds?
          Where did I say that nations are worlds?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Don't lecture me about the plight of the inner city unless you're interacting with them and telling them about your views on western superiority.
            Idiot, they are a part of Western culture and the human rights that culture produced.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Where did I say that nations are worlds?
              Here you are comparing worlds to nations:

So western culture is not superior to North Korean or Chinese culture?
              See why you can't do that?

If you're trying to help inner city youth and preach the gospel without looking like a racist, I'd drop discussion of cultural superiority. All cultures are fascinating but also driven by immense acts of evil like war, slavery, and conquest. You'll never win this debate and you shouldn't even want to as a Christian.

Comment

Here you are comparing worlds to nations:

See why you can't do that?

If you're trying to help inner city youth and preach the gospel without looking like a racist, I'd drop discussion of cultural superiority. All cultures are fascinating but also driven by immense acts of evil like war, slavery, and conquest. You'll never win this debate and you shouldn't even want to as a Christian.
                That is just stupid, cultures are not worlds. And yes you can compare Communist and Muslim Cultures to Western Culture. And nations can in fact have their own culture by definition. So are you saying that Chinese culture or Soviet culture are equal to Western cultures?

Comment

That is just stupid, cultures are not worlds.
                  You are stupid because you're not following. Western and Eastern cultures come from WORLDS, which are the regions that encompass the nations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_world
                  https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/western_world.htm

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  And yes you can compare Communist and Muslim Cultures to Western Culture.
                  Yes, because those cultures derive from the nations in those hemispheres. You can't compare Chinese culture to Western culture, as you did here:

So western culture is not superior to North Korean or Chinese culture?
                  Make sense?

And nations can in fact have their own culture by definition.
                  I never said they couldn't. You just can't compare North Korean culture with Western culture, any more than you can compare Eastern culture with Cuban culture. One's an island and one's a world.

So are you saying that Chinese culture or Soviet culture are equal to Western cultures?
                  Again, you can't compare worlds with nations. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Comment

You are stupid because you're not following. Western and Eastern cultures come from WORLDS, which are the regions that encompass the nations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_world
                    https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/western_world.htm

Yes, because those cultures derive from the nations in those hemispheres. You can't compare Chinese culture to Western culture, as you did here:

Make sense?

I never said they couldn't. You just can't compare North Korean culture with Western culture, any more than you can compare Eastern culture with Cuban culture. One's an island and one's a world.

Again, you can't compare worlds with nations. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?
                    So you can compare Communist culture and Muslim Culture to Western Culture. So is Western Culture superior to them or not? And remember you lied when you said I supported "white nationalism." So get off your high horse.

Comment

So you can compare Communist culture and Muslim Culture to Western Culture.
                      Nope. Try again. It's really not that hard and I've given you plenty of help.

And remember you lied when you said I supported "white nationalism." So get off your high horse.
                      That's rich--you on your high horse of "cultural superiority" telling me to get off my high horse:

I'm not sure what a white nationalist is. I'm a Western Chauvinist, and the West was largely created and maintained by whites. And since I recognize that fact, and since I am a nationalist, does that make me a white nationalist? Yet, it is more about ideology and common values than skin color. So....
                      Note the lack of support you've received from your brethren on this statement. That must tell you something.

Comment

Nope. Try again. It's really not that hard and I've given you plenty of help.
                        You are just dodging the question whag, and every body sees it.

I said: And yes you can compare Communist and Muslim Cultures to Western Culture.

You said: Yes, because those cultures derive from the nations in those hemispheres.

So are you saying that Muslim and Communist cultures are equal to Western culture

That's rich--you on your high horse of "cultural superiority" telling me to get off my high horse:
                        Of course I believe in cultural superiority...And if you don't you are probably lying again.

Note the lack of support you've received from your brethren on this statement. That must tell you something.
                        As I said:Yet, it is more about ideology and common values than skin color. So I am not a white nationalist nor did I suggest that blacks were innately more violent. You are a liar whag...

Comment

You are just dodging the question whag, and every body sees it.

I said: And yes you can compare Communist and Muslim Cultures to Western Culture.
                          Nope. Have you noticed you’re literally the only one defending superiority of western culture and--unsurprisingly--getting zero support from your peers?

I’m waiting for you to get it right. When you figure it out, I’ll be here.

So are you saying that Muslim and Communist cultures are equal to Western culture
                          Hint #6: what’s the opposite of west?

Of course I believe in cultural superiority...And if you don't you are probably lying again.
                          Um….okay?

As I said:Yet, it is more about ideology and common values than skin color.
                          What do you mean “more”?

So I am not a white nationalist nor did I suggest that blacks were innately more violent. You are a liar whag...
                          Right, you’re a “western chauvinist.”

Chauvinism
                          noun

chau·vin·ism | \ ˈshō-və-ˌni-zəm \
                          Definition of chauvinism

1: an attitude of superiority toward members of the opposite sex male chauvinism also : behavior expressive of such an attitude
                          2: undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which one belongs or has belonged regional chauvinism
                          3: excessive or blind patriotism— compare JINGOISM his fervent nationalism mutated into blatant chauvinism— Elizabeth Fuller

Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Stop dodging the question.

Comment

Nope. Have you noticed you’re literally the only one defending superiority of western culture and--unsurprisingly--getting zero support from your peers?
                            So then maybe you can tell us which cultures are on par with or better than Western culture

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Again:

You said: Yes, because those cultures derive from the nations in those hemispheres.

You said yes because So you agreed that we can compare those cultures.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                So then maybe you can tell us which cultures are on par with or better than Western culture
                                Ladies and gentlemen: Tweb's 2nd "western chauvinist."

Do we have a 3rd?

Comment