Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More evidence BLM narrative is false

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    Seer actually went out and had discussions with black protesters. What have you done to ease race relations other than talk smack on the internet about how racist everyone is?
    That was a brag. He posted pictures of himself in the newspaper, which I'd never. And I'm sure he didn't tell black protestors that they commit more crimes or acknowledge the disparity in poverty between whites and blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      You're right. I owe you an apology for linking to the wrong thread. Since search isn't working and you know the other thread I'm talking about (the one where Adrift left in disgust), maybe you can link me to it. Let's settle this.
      You are correct I was lauding the accomplishments of Europeans who were largely white (fact). In culture, inventions, politics, religion and philosophy. In other words I think that Western Culture is superior. I stand by that. I never said that made us innately better or others innately worse. We just had vastly better ideals.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That was a brag. He posted pictures of himself in the newspaper, which I'd never. And I'm sure he didn't tell black protestors that they commit more crimes or acknowledge the disparity in poverty between whites and blacks.
        Actually Whag, we did speak about that very thing. And Dontrell blamed most of it on absent fathers.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          You are correct I was lauding the accomplishments of Europeans who were largely white (fact). In culture, inventions, politics, religion and philosophy. In other words I think that Western Culture is superior. I stand by that. I never said that made us innately better or others innately worse. We just had vastly better ideals.
          when-the-cringe-is-just-right.jpg

Comment

Actually Whag, we did speak about that very thing. And Dontrell blamed most of it on absent fathers.
            Did you tell Dontrell about your views on the superiority of white culture?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47537[/ATTACH]
              Well if you can show a culture that is superior to western culture I'm all ears.

Comment

Did you tell Dontrell about your views on the superiority of white culture?
                No the superiority of Western Culture, you know the one you enjoy. I never said white culture (stop lying). These ideals can be enjoyed or practice by any man, no matter his color.

Comment

No the superiority of Western Culture, you know the one you enjoy. I never said white culture (stop lying). These ideals can be enjoyed or practice by any man, no matter his color.
                  You wouldn’t have brought up western culture if it wasn’t to insinuate white culture was superior.

You say that you had this discussion with Dontrell. Please tell me the context if you weren’t talking about the issue of race.

Comment

Well if you can show a culture that is superior to western culture I'm all ears.
                    No culture is superior to another, bigot. And seeing this isn’t a discussion of culture but race and poverty, it’s really bizarre you even brought it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
                      You wouldn’t have brought up western culture if it wasn’t to insinuate white culture was superior.
                      They were just facts, you ascribing motives is on your twisted mind. And if I remember correctly it was in response to the first BLM movement after Ferguson and the attack on "whiteness" which is only getting worse. I have no reason to be embarrassed by my color or the culture that came out of Europe.

You say that you had this discussion with Dontrell. Please tell me the context if you weren’t talking about the issue of race.
                      I asked him why he thought crime was so high in the black community. He blamed in on fathers being absent from the home, and Johnson's welfare programs. Also on bad schools and he was not a fan of the police (hence the F Cops sign). Most blacks know this and will tell you in more quite moments. I live in a mixed race neighborhood, I am the minority. And I spend most of the 80s in a housing project called Father Panik Village. I have more interaction with poor blacks than you can imagine.

Comment

No culture is superior to another, bigot. And seeing this isn’t a discussion of culture but race and poverty, it’s really bizarre you even brought it up.
                        I brought it up in answer to your point about an old post of mine - idiot. So western culture is not superior to North Korean or Chinese culture? Or Muslim Culture like in Iran? Is that what you really believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          I brought it up in answer to your point about an old post of mine - idiot.
                          That old post was about nationalism. BTW, what was the other nationalist thread you started. I can't find it. You know, the one where you disgusted Adrift with your racism.

So western culture is not superior to North Korean or Chinese culture? Or Muslim Culture like in Iran? Is that what you really believe?
                          You're comparing worlds to nations? Did you graduate high school?
                          Last edited by whag; 08-08-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                            They were just facts, you ascribing motives is on your twisted mind. And if I remember correctly it was in response to the first BLM movement after Ferguson and the attack on "whiteness" which is only getting worse. I have no reason to be embarrassed by my color or the culture that came out of Europe.
                            But you do have reason to be embarrassed by not knowing the difference between eastern/western worlds and individual nations.

I asked him why he thought crime was so high in the black community. He blamed in on fathers being absent from the home, and Johnson's welfare programs. Also on bad schools and he was not a fan of the police (hence the F Cops sign). Most blacks know this and will tell you in more quite moments. I live in a mixed race neighborhood, I am the minority. And I spend most of the 80s in a housing project called Father Panik Village. I have more interaction with poor blacks than you can imagine.
                            I grew up in Inglewood and Arleta, California, before the white flight. Try again.
                            Last edited by whag; 08-08-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

That old post was about nationalism. BTW, what was the other nationalist thread you started. I can't find it. You know, the one where you disgusted Adrift with your racism.
                              Right and I owned up to that thread and still stand by it. It was not racist unless you think that facts are racist.

You're comparing worlds to nations? Did you graduate high school?
                              The Muslim world has a culture, Communist countries have a culture. Don't be an idiot. So which of those are equal to Western Culture?
                              Last edited by seer; 08-08-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I grew up in Inglewood and Arleta, California, before the white flight. Try again.
                                Good so we are both very familiar with the plight of inner city blacks. I'm still there - how about you?

Comment