Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Great day with the bees

  1. #21
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,378
    Amen (Given)
    700
    Amen (Received)
    12257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I don't believe that there are carpenter bees 2 inches long. At least none I have heard of. I am not a carpenter bee expert however - nor a bumble bee expert for that matter.
    The longest can reach over 1⅓" in length but they are tropical varities and not likely found in Canuckistan. To be honest I sorta was figuring on how wimmenfolk tend to double the size of insects and rodents they encounter when describing them, but don't tell mossy that.

    I'm always still in trouble again

  2. #22
    Oops....... mossrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15,074
    Amen (Given)
    10918
    Amen (Received)
    6241
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The longest can reach over 1⅓" in length but they are tropical varities and not likely found in Canuckistan. To be honest I sorta was figuring on how wimmenfolk tend to double the size of insects and rodents they encounter when describing them, but don't tell mossy that.


    I could see the thing crawling from the top of my basement stairs. It was big.


    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

  3. #23
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,378
    Amen (Given)
    700
    Amen (Received)
    12257
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post


    I could see the thing crawling from the top of my basement stairs. It was big.
    Uh-oh, mossy saw my post. Certainly I'm once again always still in trouble

    Mossy pindrop.gif

    I'm always still in trouble again

  4. #24
    Oops....... mossrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15,074
    Amen (Given)
    10918
    Amen (Received)
    6241
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Uh-oh, mossy saw my post. Certainly I'm once again always still in trouble

    Mossy pindrop.gif

    True.



    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

  5. #25
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,571
    Amen (Given)
    2571
    Amen (Received)
    15160

  6. #26
    Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Peter's Creek, Alaska
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,293
    Amen (Given)
    15494
    Amen (Received)
    5448
    Offer it a cup of coffee. Rum is not good for bees.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

  7. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •