X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Where is that critter?
    I think Lao and Crow sent him to Evil Edna's Institute for Mischievous Marsupials (a questionable boarding school)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I think Lao and Crow sent him to Evil Edna's Institute for Mischievous Marsupials (a questionable boarding school)
      Are you sure you didn't "recruit" him into your laboratory?

Comment

I did not find TWeb; an owner of TWeb found me.

Dee Dee Warren found my (now defunct) website and invited me to come to TWeb in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by John Reece View Post
          I did not find TWeb; an owner of TWeb found me.

Dee Dee Warren found my (now defunct) website and invited me to come to TWeb in 2003.
          Tweb life chose him.
          sigpic

Comment

Let's just say I was a curious 14-year-old and came across a certin thred in the old TWeb in the Fraternity.
            Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

IIRC, I got here through links at Tektonics and Deeper Waters.

Now that I look at my join date, that was a full year ago! Time flies.
              We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
              - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
              In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
              Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

By accident.

Comment

Gosh, years and years and years ago, I was reading stuff from the Rational Response Squad, and becoming increasingly annoyed. From RRS I discovered Tektonics, from Tektonics, TWeb. Forgot about this place for years, couldn't remember the name of the Tektonics site, but voila, found it, and I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Let us know!

I found it through CAA. My son was a member there, and he joined here from a link on that site, and then he told me about Tweb.

What's your story?

If you mean, “When did you join for the first time ever ?”, it was probably through surfing, and perhaps as a result of a mention in some other forum, likely either Catholic Answers or the Christian Community Forum. I joined before the Great Tweb Crash, but can’t remember when. When I re-joined, it was through FBook and the TWeb group there.
                    Last edited by Rushing Jaws; 04-09-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

To be honest I sort of followed a big YEC name here. If I recall correctly he used name Plato (or one of them old timers).
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        To be honest I sort of followed a big YEC name here. If I recall correctly he used name Plato (or one of them old timers).
                        Socrates?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Socrates?
                          Yeah!
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

That was Jonathan Sarfati

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              That was Jonathan Sarfati
                              I must say that he and Jorge were instrumental in causing me to look at YEC with a more critical eye.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                I must say that he and Jorge were instrumental in causing me to look at YEC with a more critical eye.
                                That is not something that the YEC model does well against.

Comment